No announcement yet.

Ohara Davies Reveals Real Reason He Chose Frank Warren Over Eddie Hearn [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    Well from what I have heard from the fighters themselves, Warren just offered more and gave them assurances, and he's delivered for Frampton and Warrington at least.

Warrington's dad ripped Hearn after his last fight, and Warrington said he was never sure Hearn believed in him, so he went with Warren and he got him Leeds fight, the Kaiser chiefs and he won lol Hearn ****ed up.

Frampton is fighting at Windsor Park in August, Frank delivered again. Don't be surprised if they get a big name and launch the PPV later this year as well with Frampton and Fury on the same bill.

Hearn is taking his eye off the ball here IMO. BT are catching up and they will be able to offer big money to GGG and the likes to come to the U.K. Santa Cruz/Frampton etc etc now they have PPV (or will have)

Just means more boxing for the U.K, everyone wins.
    True, the scene is getting and better here.

Boxnation USA coming next from Warren? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      So Hearn lied? not surprising at all, he's lost out on loads of fighters to Warren, and his excuse is always he wasn't prepared to offer them good deals. Warren will speculate to accumulate, Hearn has admitted he knows the numbers inside out and will only pay a certain amount... he'll rarely offer more just to get a guy and make it back later.
      Did anyone see Hearn tell the fans on IFL TV that he considered Dillian Whyte a bigger heavyweight name than Tyson Fury?

That was classic Hearn. Before he signed with Warren, he was the biggest possible fight for AJ, huge comeback, PPV on Sky etc etc.

Now he's not even Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        True, the scene is getting and better here.

Boxnation USA coming next from Warren? Lol.
        It's great for me as a Boxnation/BT subscriber, and also having a Scot in Taylor to cheer on just down the road this month.... and Sky/Joshua PPV's is a night out for me. Fights coming thick and fast!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Did anyone see Hearn tell the fans on IFL TV that he considered Dillian Whyte a bigger heavyweight name than Tyson Fury?

That was classic Hearn. Before he signed with Warren, he was the biggest possible fight for AJ, huge comeback, PPV on Sky etc etc.

Now he's not even Dillian Whyte.
          Loool I seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
            I wouldn't know which one to believe. Ohara Davies is a Poundland version of Adrien Broner. You really think this man would be running with the "I'm actually humble and a nice guy" gimmick if he didn't get owned by Josh Taylor? He's an obnoxious moron.
            Whatever he is, he doesn't come across as a liar at all. If anything, he seems too honest for his own good at times.

Comment

Working...
            X