Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Outboxes Nonito Donaire For WBO Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Lol Fish Eyes now copying Sky and playing Sweet Caroline before the main event
    He's absolutely shameless! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Lol Fish Eyes now copying Sky and playing Sweet Caroline before the main event
      Fuk sake he just wants to be Eddie. Probably pines for aj and the camaraderie hearn has with ifltv in those interviews.

Comment

Who is betting on this?

I have 2 whole pounds on a Donaire KO.

Comment

Wallin has nothing on his punches, both are now gassed, Granat not landing or doing anything though 5-1 Wallin

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Must be 5 years since he scored a stoppage against a decent opponent. Too far past his best I reckon.
            suppose we'll have to just wait and see

Comment

4-3 Wallin

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Who is betting on this?

I have 2 whole pounds on a Donaire KO.
                I was tempted but didn't, and haha I'd be careful there mate that's a lot of money you're fearless two whole pounds who does that lol. What's the return for you pal? I'm hoping Donaire wins. I respect him for being one of the only fighters signed to 365 testing.

Comment

Why is Richard Schaefer in Donaire's corner? Is Nonito with RingStar? Huh.

Comment

Wallin just needs to survive and he'll win, looks like he might get stopped tho unless he gets his 2nd wind very soon.

Comment

Belfast is lit. Place will explode like a car bomb if Frampton KO's Donaire

Comment

Working...
                      X