No announcement yet.

Poor Thug Rose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Actually she has exceptional power for her weight and gender, in fact only Andrade has more punching power than her and Rose managed to rock her several times despite Andrade's bulldog roided neck.
    Don't comment in my threads when you're too big of a ***** and have me blocked..... M'kay Ackbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Don't comment in my threads when you're too big of a ***** and have me blocked..... M'kay Ackbar?
      It's a great function on the forum, it allows me to keep filth like you out of my threads yet I can still educate you and put you in your place in other threads.

MMA is a little bit too complex for you, you need me to teach you.

Comment

It's a great function on the forum, it allows me to keep filth like you out of my threads yet I can still educate you and put you in your place in other threads.

MMA is a little bit too complex for you, you need me to teach you.
        You're a coward ass Wahhabi. Basically Khabib, if he had no wrestling or fighting skills but you still have his constant drive to blow yourself up and those around you.

Comment

You're a coward ass Wahhabi. Basically Khabib, if he had no wrestling or fighting skills but you still have his constant drive to blow yourself up and those around you.
          Rudyo, let me teach you another thing while we're at it. You know your close friend who offed himself a couple years ago? You talked about how it made you cry during each anniversary. The truth is he did this because he knew you, that's why he did it and you can't blame him bro.

Comment

Rudyo, let me teach you another thing while we're at it. You know your close friend who offed himself a couple years ago? You talked about how it made you cry during each anniversary. The truth is he did this because he knew you, that's why he did it and you can't blame him bro.

I'm sorry that the idea of someone killing themselves is sad to me, and not worthy of 72 virgins in heaven like you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              after looking up the rules to make sure it WAS legal:

Yea I saw that & thats a ******ed rule. Thats like some "Its Okay To Kill Someone Rule If..." type sh^t.

They gotta make that sh^t illegal cuz someone is gonna get killed or paralysed one day if they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Yea I saw that & thats a ******ed rule. Thats like some "Its Okay To Kill Someone Rule If..." type sh^t.

They gotta make that sh^t illegal cuz someone is gonna get killed or paralysed one day if they don't.
                Yeah the way that Rose landed on her neck, if that was a male HW doing it it would have been a HUGE black eye for the sport and breaking news story cause it would at least have resulted in a broken neck.

Comment

Yeah the way that Rose landed on her neck, if that was a male HW doing it it would have been a HUGE black eye for the sport and breaking news story cause it would at least have resulted in a broken neck.
                  well it DID happen to a male HW it just that it wasn't in the UFC and at the time fedor emelianenko was a savage:

its around 1:44 that it happens

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

but you are absolutely right a couple have died already....

imo i have no idea why MMA haven't implemented a count down rule like boxing... fighter falls you get a 5 count at least or something....

or they can go the route that karate combat does.... they get knocked down you get like 5 seconds from the time they fall to do something... after that you have to get up etc.

Comment

Actually she has exceptional power for her weight and gender, in fact only Andrade has more punching power than her and Rose managed to rock her several times despite Andrade's bulldog roided neck.
                      bruh???? rose has 1 tko win. all her other wins was by submission. she has ok stand up compare to the other girls in her division but she doesnt have the power as seen in her previous fight.

he lit up her opponents face but then ended up being ko'd at the end. she doesnt have power to keep her opponents at bay. if you look at all her fights, her opponents is always charging forward all the time even though they're getting hit in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X