Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Brits hold their fighters in such his praise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    They also hold their teeth in high praise as well, so...
    Americans have worse dental hygiene than the British.

So the jokes on you, ya toothless yokel tramp.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/healt...udy/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
      They parade around Calzaghe like he is an ATG lmao. Andre Ward would've beat him easy.
      actually most of us are fully aware that Joe only has one elite win on his resume. We know that Barry Mcguigan did more.

They thought Hatton would beat Mayweather.
      honestly, noone did, but he was popular so we watched it. I was cringing for the expected ko punch as soon as it went past 3.

They thought Kell Brook would beat Spence.
      no, most are aware kellis a titlist of the type who wins a title once and the loses it almost immediately.

Lennox Lewis was slept by Rahman first and he beat a shell of Mike Tyson.
      craxy to have a go at lennox, a top 5 ATG HW. Are you saying that everyone below him was rubbish then? You think Tyson Foreman Holy Marciano are crap? good luck with that.

They think Joshua will do Wilder in, lmao.
      wilder has shwon ability to draw with fury, so thats something to be able to beat someone who outpointed a 40 year old champ. lets see if he can build on it, he needs to get a move on though hes not young anymore.
      Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-23-2019, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Americans have worse dental hygiene than the British.

So the jokes on you, ya toothless yokel tramp.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/healt...udy/index.html
        CNN is fake news. Lmao you’re actually defending your dental honor...

Comment

as soon as someone says fake news, they've lost the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
            Own country sportsmen usually get first support in any country which does not mean that the best from anywhere are not recognised and appreciated. I guess that it's the UK soccer thing with me, teams owned by foreigners, managed by foreigners with lots of foreign players. A real typical UK sellout.
            Our sportsmen and women get first support. When have you seen this not be the case?

Those foreign players play for their cities club. They support the club like they have their whole lives. It's the same with other leagues in other countries.

You also didn't say where you came from. What's wrong, you're not embarrassed are you?

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
              They parade around Calzaghe like he is an ATG lmao. Andre Ward would've beat him easy.

They thought Hatton would beat Mayweather.

They thought Kell Brook would beat Spence.

Lennox Lewis was slept by Rahman first and he beat a shell of Mike Tyson.

They think Joshua will do Wilder in, lmao.
              Are you for real? When has anyone suggested that Andre Ward wouldn't have beaten Calzaghe if they had crossed paths?

Calzaghe wasn't P4P all time great, sure, but his wins vs Lacy, Mitchell, Kessler, Hopkins, Eubank is a pretty good resume.

No one thought Hatton would beat Mayweather.

Casual boxing fans in the UK had no idea who Spence was when he came over, so of course they thought Brook could win.

As for Lennox Lewis... Are you just trolling now- he got sloppy for a second and got caught by Rahman, that makes him not an ATG?? Tell me one good heavyweight who hasn't been on the canvas and/or KO'd. The only one I can think of is Vitali. Lennox Lewis is one of the best heavyweights in the history of the sport. No one disputes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                They also hold their teeth in high praise as well, so...
                You been watching too much Family Guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Our sportsmen and women get first support. When have you seen this not be the case?

Those foreign players play for their cities club. They support the club like they have their whole lives. It's the same with other leagues in other countries.

You also didn't say where you came from. What's wrong, you're not embarrassed are you?
                  Your'e avoiding the guts of my posts so I'll avoid saying where I come from, the relevance of which is what?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                    Your'e avoiding the guts of my posts so I'll avoid saying where I come from, the relevance of which is what?
                    What am I avoiding?

Answer my other question then if you don't want to say where you're form. When have you seen Foreigners getting more support than our own Sportsmen and Women?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      actually most of us are fully aware that Joe only has one elite win on his resume. We know that Barry Mcguigan did more.

honestly, noone did, but he was popular so we watched it. I was cringing for the expected ko punch as soon as it went past 3.

no, most are aware kellis a titlist of the type who wins a title once and the loses it almost immediately.

craxy to have a go at lennox, a top 5 ATG HW. Are you saying that everyone below him was rubbish then? You think Tyson Foreman Holy Marciano are crap? good luck with that.

wilder has shwon ability to draw with fury, so thats something to be able to beat someone who outpointed a 40 year old champ. lets see if he can build on it, he needs to get a move on though hes not young anymore.
                      No one is ware because it isn't true. You're just a long time Calzaghe hater for what ever reason.

McGuigan was better and did more? A win over a well past his best Pedroza and that's it? He even lost to Cruz. Get out of here you crazed moron. What next, Malignaggi was better than Robinson and did more? Haha.

You need help.

Comment

Working...
                      X