• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 😂 at those who didn't pick Wilder by KO

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      OK let's get the Fury/Wilder rematch going. Enough jack n' 'round. Then winner gets Joshua. C'mon. Clock's tickin'.

I'd be shocked if Joshua isn't in the ring over the next year or two with either/or Fury, Wilder, Ortiz, Joyce, Whyte. No way he keeps his fan base if he doesn't. And BTW, he seems to want those type fights... even if his promoter doesn't.
      AJ will fight all these guys back to back if they are reasonable financially.
      The problem I have with these guys is fighter A is willing to fight wilder for one belt for 1mil but the same fighter A will reject 4mil to fight AJ with 4 belts.

The chemistry behind that, am yet to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        you have been caught many times contradicting yourself. the last time you came here crying wilder will not sign the DAZN deal because he doesn't know how much AJ will be getting.

Here you come again with this gabbage. Does stupidity run in your fam or you just decided to be stupid in public?

It must be either.
        Like the childish lil one you are you regress to name calling ... because you can't argue the accuracy of what I say. Any adult will quickly realize all the various points are true and on point. For the illiterate (you) that means there is NO CONTRADICTION.

But, I won't botherpointing out facts with you, you aren't up to an adult debate. Go to bed son.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          And that is your excuse for ducking Whyte?

Ok
          Whyte was fighting Parker and avoiding Ortiz and Pulev. Wilder was focused on makign a fight with AJ. Never a need to duck Whyte, but Whyte ain't got sheet. So he gets in line like everyone else ...

PS - you went left anyway ... to Whyte. LoL!

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            I'd be shocked if Joshua isn't in the ring over the next year or two with either/or Fury, Wilder, Ortiz, Joyce, Whyte. No way he keeps his fan base if he doesn't. And BTW, he seems to want those type fights... even if his promoter doesn't.
            I do believe AJ wants tghe fights but he lets hearn set the course, so he gets the guilt too. Too many missed opportunities for big fights.

But I think AJ is cool. His promoter is way over the top with the grandstanding, trying to tell others what they are worth, etc. etc. It diminishes AJ greatly.

The hearn portion of AJ's fanbase will always suck hearns toes ... if AJ stays with him it won't matter if he fights anyone or not ... they will be cheerleading and name-calling the whole way. LoL. It's too bad, AJ really is a fine fighter and tries to be a fine person.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
              Like the childish lil one you are you regress to name calling ... because you can't argue the accuracy of what I say. Any adult will quickly realize all the various points are true and on point. For the illiterate (you) that means there is NO CONTRADICTION.

But, I won't botherpointing out facts with you, you aren't up to an adult debate. Go to bed son.
              Lolx..... Own it. You are coward and a hypocrite and move on.
              No one cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                😂 at those who didn't pick Wilder by KO

yea, that boy was always getting stretched

some people overthink this game

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                  I do believe AJ wants tghe fights but he lets hearn set the course, so he gets the guilt too. Too many missed opportunities for big fights.

But I think AJ is cool. His promoter is way over the top with the grandstanding, trying to tell others what they are worth, etc. etc. It diminishes AJ greatly.

The hearn portion of AJ's fanbase will always suck hearns toes ... if AJ stays with him it won't matter if he fights anyone or not ... they will be cheerleading and name-calling the whole way. LoL. It's too bad, AJ really is a fine fighter and tries to be a fine person.

very good post

yea I like AJ too

why are the best posters always in red

internet rep aint worth shlt

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    yea, that boy was always getting stretched

some people overthink this game
                    Yes sir! Like the Taylor-Baranchyk fight...no way in Hell was Josh going to lose @ home. Many on here picked Ivan I went local via Close or wide decision I dont remember tho...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      very good post

yea I like AJ too

why are the best posters always in red

internet rep aint worth shlt
                      I made a comment against hearn/DAZN and the next day they mst have a thousand bots to give your comment a negative vote. LoL, I had a lot of green before that .... LOLOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X