No announcement yet.

Wilder must have crazy power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he does.

Imagine getting hit by that dude? Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      He sure does. I changed my pick and now think he KOs AJ and Fury and anybody else. AT the late age of 33 his is improving every fight and is twice as good as he was a few years ago. I put him in my top 10 pfp list. The first heavyweight to make my top 10 pfp list in many years.
      I'm not a Wilder fan but I agree.

Always thought he beats AJ

Comment

Wilder has tons of power and that 1 punch KO is indeed scary and should be respected. As for fury, people underestimate how durable he actually is. He may have gotten knocked down in a few fights including the heavy knockdown with wilder, but he was never really badly hurt if he can recover that fast and still put on a good fight. Guys like breazeale, you can tell that they are not in shape to continue after getting clipped, but fury is something else. It's not just his heart, but his chin has also been good.
        Last edited by Lance98; 05-19-2019, 11:16 PM.

Comment

He's like a fast ball pitcher. He knows how to generate power in a way that's unconventional for boxing.

Comment

The sound of that powerful right of his when he drops people is cool

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Imagine if he had really solid technique. The guy would legit be one of the greatest HWs ever. Who would be able to stop him? But, you can't have it all.
              if he had solid technique his power will reduce cause wilder uses MOMENTUM when he punches and thats what makes his punches so devastating same as did pacquaio in his prime, they rev up and take a big step in and commit 100%.

Comment

When he hits, usually his whole body balance/gravitation moves forward. Only when he hit Breazale he stood on his back leg.

Wilder usually throws more punches in savage mood without any control. he is usually totaly open in this moments. It is really a big surprise that in 42 fights he was never on canvas. Never got extra contra punch in these moments.

That`s why I think prime Mike Tyson would stop Wilder easily.

Comment

Working...
                X