Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: I Think The Referee Stopped it a Little Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful, you might be coming around and become team Bombzsquad! He definitely sent out a message. Thanks for letting us enjoy this victory without too much resistance lol

Comment

• What else was Breazeale supposed to say? He is embarrassed because he did a lot of talking leading up to the fight just like Wilder did. But it’s boxing, 1 shot can change a fight and Wilder got his in 1st last night, give him credit for that. And I watched that round 10 times already, Breazeale clearly staggered into the ropes and lost his equilibrium after he got up and there was around a 45 secs left, enough time to be seriously hurt had the ref allowed him to continue. But Breazeale gets to fight another day and go home to his family without too much damage.

The funny thing is, I was taping the fight while watching it, got up and went to bathroom. Came back and it was over already. Not comparing Wilder to Tyson, but that’s the last time I actually missed a fight going to the bathroom. I thought the way Breazeale was talking at press conferences and interviews, it was going at least 6 rounds. I was wrong. I think Wilder tasted Fury’s power and would go after him and knock him out in a rematch. I’m still on the fence with him beating AJ.
      Last edited by markther; 05-19-2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• I dont think this win has any berrings on a potential Wilder v. Joshua matchup, although probably Wilders 2nd or 3rd Best highlight reel KO 💪

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
          I counted when Breazeale went down and the referees count seemed a little fast. But even if Breazeale had beaten the count he would have got knocked out by the next punch or punches so the referee did him a favor. Lol
          Bruh knock it off. The count was LEGIT! Look at the ref sitting at ringside who starts the actual count for the ref inside the ring... Who's making sure Wilder gets to his neutral corner. Wilder scrambled DB brains and thank God he didn't up before the ten count. Matter of fact, DB Knee was down at the ten count. LOL at Wilder haters. Man you can't make this bs up. Smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Hahaha you’re insane.

Just do what many of us have already done - put the lying ****bag troll on ignore.

Comment

• He was out breh...

When he was getting countered out, the ref had to scoot back because Dominic breazeale was reaching at him trying to use him as leverage to get up.

Comment

• The Ref did Braezealle a favor, considering Wilder comments of wanting a "body" on his record.
                That was a great stoppage by the Ref to prevent any further damage.
                Dont listen to anything Braezealle says right now until he wakes in the middle of next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                  What else was Breazeale supposed to say? He is embarrassed because he did a lot of talking leading up to the fight just like Wilder did. But it’s boxing, 1 shot can change a fight and Wilder got his in 1st last night, give him credit for that. And I watched that round 10 times already, Breazeale clearly staggered into the ropes and lost his equilibrium after he got up and there was around a 45 secs left, enough time to be seriously hurt had the ref allowed him to continue. But Breazeale gets to fight another day and go home to his family without too much damage.

The funny thing is, I was taping the fight while watching it, got up and went to bathroom. Came back and it was over already. Not comparing Wilder to Tyson, but that’s the last time I actually missed a fight going to the bathroom. I thought the way Breazeale was talking at press conferences and interviews, it was going at least 6 rounds. I was wrong. I think Wilder tasted Fury’s power and would go after him and knock him out in a rematch. I’m still on the fence with him beating AJ.
                  “And the new”.... it’s not if I beat Wilder it’s when...... Wilder hasn’t fought no one everyone talks about his right hand but what about mine........ I’m doing boxing a favour he talks to damn much...........trust me this fight is definitely not going 12

AFTER BREZEALE WAS BRUTALLY KNOCKED OUT AND SUFFERED SEVERE CONCUSSION

I could have carried on...... I will be back

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    “And the new”.... it’s not if I beat Wilder it’s when...... Wilder hasn’t fought no one everyone talks about his right hand but what about mine........ I’m doing boxing a favour he talks to damn much...........trust me this fight is definitely not going 12

AFTER BREZEALE WAS BRUTALLY KNOCKED OUT AND SUFFERED SEVERE CONCUSSION

I could have carried on...... I will be back
                    Probably for the best. I remember watching an interview with Bermane Stiverne between the two Wilder fights where he said that Wilder doesn't hit harder than anyone else. Was kind of like James Dean saying "this car doesn't go fast"

Comment

• I think he should cash that check and give mma a shot

Comment

Working...
                      X