Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Feels Joshua Unification is Worth $100 Million Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Such a weak...

not as weak as your race card rubbish

that really was a sign of desperation

wouldn't it be easier for you to man up and refuse to buy Poshua second-rate fights until he grows a pair?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I'm not going searching for the video of Finkle. You want it, look for it yourself.

You can't provide any evidence for your latest lie. You just made it up. Like all the other weirdos do.

You shouldn't throw back my insults to you, it makes you look weak. But then again, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You're welcome.

then stop lying Sid..... you dumb casual

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        you said he has the best resume in heavyweight history

that was fkn dumb

btw, when someone only has an average resume, period..... it does not matter if his resume is better than (insert name here)..... because there really is no point in mentioning it, right?
        Go back and re-read my post. Your reading comprehension is not up to task. Like everything else isn't.

You said AJ's resume was weak. I pointed out that it was better than any Heavyweight in history after 22 fights. So how can it be weak you tw3t? He's well ahead of anyone else to have fought at the weight.

Comment

then stop lying Sid..... you dumb casual
          That means i'm lying? No it doesn't. The only one lying here is you about Wilder's money. Keep on avoiding the question like a good little troll with no life.

Comment

Neither of them deserve $100 million for that fight. Wilder is delusional.

Comment

not as weak as your race card rubbish

that really was a sign of desperation

wouldn't it be easier for you to man up and refuse to buy Poshua second-rate fights until he grows a pair?
              You called out two Asians and a European black Muslim...YOU DID THAT, no one else did, LOLOL. Then you insinuated that if I wasn't any of those races/nationalities, I had no right to speak on it....that's fascism buddy.

Maybe you didn't get the newsflash pal, but this isn't 1942 anymore.

Comment

Wilder being offered 40 Mill is 40%. AJ would be paid 60 Mill.

It's not a case of Wilder being an easy touch. It's a case of it being impossible to even get him into a ring. The guy is sick in the head. So are his equally grotesque fans.
                I don’t know how it all works if it’s not ppv and on say DAZN. So I don’t know how they would be able to say how much the fight generated like they can on a ppv system. Maybe it would end up being a great deal for both of them compared to what DAZN made, or maybe it wouldn’t. I don’t know how ud calculate the numbers. I think it makes sense that Wilder has to attach his purse to whatever AJ makes. I think Wilder should be happy to make 40%. I like AJ as a character more than Wilder. I think some of the comments he’s said in this current promotion are awful and hurt boxing as a whole. Real fans don’t want to see anyone seriously hurt. But the sad truth is maybe that helps sell the fight to fringe fans or the media. Is what it is. But by saying those things I think it’s more likely that something bad will happen to him one day. If there’s a god he at least enjoys irony. Wilder spells it “Bomb Zquad”. So there u go.

Comment

Plenty of people have said it. I'm not the only one to see it.

Go and find it on YT yourself. Besides, if I took the time to find it, you still wouldn't accept it. I'm not wasting time for a f3cking weirdo like you.
                  He is a real weirdo and nobody touches this mook with a barge pool mate.
                  In the end he actually replies to his own posts ...ignore him fella

Comment

Wilder needs the right partner? So what you're saying is, Wilder isn't a PPV fighter?

That's all you needed to say.
                    This is not the u.k when Dillian shyte is a ppv star against the likes of Chisora and Parker fan boy

Comment

• I can see it something close to that, but not quite $100mill purse.

The fight would be massive on both US, UK PPV and gate revenue (if held in US). The hype would be real.

The fight would likely sell twice as much as Joshua vs Wlad in the UK (1.5 million x 2 = 3mill). It would likely sell 1.5 million PPV's in the US.

If it's in the UK, the gate revenue wouldn't be all that, if past gate rev in the UK are any indication (8mill euro for Joshua vs Wlad, with 90k fans in attendance). If it's in the US, a smaller crowd, higher ticket prices, $25mill gate rev is not out of the question.

Overall the fight can generate a little over $200mill, minus a cut for networks, and probably the promoters will have to pony up some extra cash for their fighters to make it closer to what they want. Still, likely not $100mill but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X