No announcement yet.

Anybody else annoyed by this Met Gala?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
    Amen bro, was disgusted seeing Billy Porter once again set black men back another thousand years
    LMAO I dont even know who Billy Porter is? Should I????

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Where do you hear about this stuff? On my side of the internet ive never even heard of met gala
      AGAIN.....what sucks bro is im in charge of our marketing department as well as our social media department so we actually have meetings on what are the trends of the day or week so we are forced to have to incorporate this shat!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I thought the same. I specifically turn off or avoid "trending" posts on social media because they are manipulative to the user and most often just trash. This kind thing never comes across my screen unless someone posts about it in the lounge here.
        Kinda weird that most manly site I visit, a boxing forum, contains the most gay, far left, otherwise lightweight content of any site I visit.
        AGAIN......what sucks bro is im in charge of our marketing department as well as our social media department so we actually have meetings on what are the trends of the day or week so we are forced to have to incorporate this shat!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I thought the same. I specifically turn off or avoid "trending" posts on social media because they are manipulative to the user and most often just trash. This kind thing never comes across my screen unless someone posts about it in the lounge here.
          Kinda weird that most manly site I visit, a boxing forum, contains the most gay, far left, otherwise lightweight content of any site I visit.
          I'm too curious to turn off trending sh^t. But that ain't a bad idea for others cuz lotsa weird ass sh^t will pop up on SM outta nowhere that seems nuts & make you feel like you're 100 years old if you don't pay attention to most of this type of sh^t on a daily basis.

And LMFAO yea that 2nd part is 100% true. BS is the most f#cked up place I visit on the regular. Some strange ass sh^t gets posts here daily that makes me cringe to think this is my preferred place to bs around with people on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Looks like some Illuminati shit to me.
            Wut in the f#ck.

Yea this sh^t popped outta nowhere to me, but wikiing it now & seeing this has been a thing since 1948.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              AGAIN......what sucks bro is im in charge of our marketing department as well as our social media department so we actually have meetings on what are the trends of the day or week so we are forced to have to incorporate this shat!
              Yea, I'm not baggin on you specifically. I know you gotta trudge through that shyt. It's just funny how much of that stuff makes it to boxing scene.

Comment

I never heard of it til now, and I don’t get it.
                It made me think of an interview with Chapelle where he spoke about all the weird and twisted stuff Hollywood people are into. Chapelle talked about some scripts where he was expected to dress up like a woman, or some gay drag queen-esq clothing when the scene didn’t really require it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  LMAO I dont even know who Billy Porter is? Should I????
                  😷 no unless you want to throw up 🤢

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I never heard of it til now, and I don’t get it.
                    It made me think of an interview with Chapelle where he spoke about all the weird and twisted stuff Hollywood people are into. Chapelle talked about some scripts where he was expected to dress up like a woman, or some gay drag queen-esq clothing when the scene didn’t really require it.
                    These Hollywood freaks have so much money and influence they have to get into weird **** to get that dopamine hit.

That's why they're all blood drinkers and paedophiles.

Comment

I hadn’t heard of it until yesterday and seeing of the pictures I’m still in some strange trance like state where I’m trying to comprehend what the flying fuck I saw...what the...what the fuck is that shit!???!!!?

Comment

Working...
                      X