Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Haymon Will Tell Spence 'Don't Listen To The White Guys'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    It's possible in the case of somebody as gullible and dumb as Wilder, to persuade him to turn down the kind of mind bobbling money that DAZN offered for the AJ fight.

But Spence isn't looking at any $100million offers from Arum, and he doesn't strike me as being dumb enough to believe in white devils trying to bring him down, so I see this as Arum race baiting out of frustration.

I believe that Haymon is blocking a fight between Spence and Crawford, but crap like this from Arum isn't going to change that.
    Yeah your right. I really want this fight and it just seems to look less and less likely as time goes on. I'm frustrated with haymon too but your right what arum has chosen to publicly say is really not helping anything at all

Comment

• The History of boxing Speaks for ITSELF...

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Bob Arum is NOT white and Jews ARE A RACE. You can do DNA testing to see if someone is jewish or not.
        There is no gene for race, therefore DNA does not show race. What DNA does is show cluster, then scientist used their best guest from there. Arum is most likely an Ashkenazi jew. Jews are of the 12 tribes of Israel, the seventh house which is Judah. They are an ethnic/religious group.

Arum will cluster with his Ashkenazi ancestors, whom many people believe are not even Jew due to their conversion during the Khazarian empire.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Don King was the master of using the race card to get black fighters to sign with him. Haymon probably does the same ****.
          How do you then explain the host of Latino, White, Eastern European, and other folks who have also decided to put their careers in Haymon's hands?

Comment

• Originally posted by djb914 View Post
            Why not have a PPV Card
            Crawford VS Spence
            Tank Davis VS Loma
            Rob Brant VS Jermall Charlo
            Keith Thurman VS Besputin ( This MUST happen as Besputin is Mandatory)

Basically a PBC VS TOP RANK Card, all 4 Solid fights.
            How do you split the money? The immediate Arum reaction makes it plainly clear that the PPV was likely tracking like dog****.

In every matchup, the PBC fighter is the bigger star, lol.

PBC side gets 70%-75% of the take, and maybe you have something, but Arum would kibosh that from the jump

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              How do you then explain the host of Latino, White, Eastern European, and other folks who have also decided to put their careers in Haymon's hands?
              Don King signed fighters of all races too.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Don King signed fighters of all races too.
                And fighters of all races still loathe King's name.

Fighters have named their children after Al Haymon, for ****'s sake.

Al Haymon has basically been a figure in the boxing game for 20 years at this point; how many fighters have a bad word to say about the man in 20 years?

Comment

• Arum is right.

Haymon won't risk Spence with Crawford, the same way he wouldn't risk Mayweather against Pacquiao till it was safe.

Comment

• Arum’s comments in this article are racist. I’m not paying for no more of his events and will be canceling my ESPN+ membership later this week. Ain’t no place for this type of **** in sports. FOH old man

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      How do you split the money? The immediate Arum reaction makes it plainly clear that the PPV was likely tracking like dog****.

In every matchup, the PBC fighter is the bigger star, lol.

PBC side gets 70%-75% of the take, and maybe you have something, but Arum would kibosh that from the jump
                      Ohhhhh here we go again. This is going to be Joshua Wilder all over again, I hope all you Spence fans who are also Wilder fans remember all the stuff you were saying regarding their financial split Wilder deserves when you start the argument up again regarding Crawford and Spence.

But then we can argue over split till we are blue in the face it dont matter, it was never about splits with Deontay, he just never wanted that fight because he was told he didnt want this fight by Al. Ive already heard Spence naming all the fighters he wants to face and he never said Crawford, and then i heard Leonard Ellerbe blanking Crawford too and talking about him going to the very back of the queue in regards to Spence and other PBC fighters.

Thats right, these guys are coming out and straight up saying it. So whats the point of arguing about percentage splits when it really dont matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X