Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Rosado vs. Sulecki Winner is Likely Next For Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Sulecki isn't a big name but he is a very good fighter. He's the best option out there because Billy Joe is ducking and GGG won't fight anybody in the top ten right now. I wouldn't be totally shocked if Sulecki beat Andrade. It would be a minor upset but not a huge one.
    i dont disagree...sulecki is not bad....and heck ive seen andrade look like garbage against culcay so him getting beat there is not out of the question

the problem is when andrade signed everyone was propping him up and saying how they couldnt wait to see him in great fights..."finally were gonna get to see andrade fighting real fights".....so far they arent really delivering though...despite sulecki being underrated.....these are the kind of fights, that if the pbc were putting on for charlo, would be getting hammered....and you know that...no way around it.....haymon would be getting killed for bringing andrade in and giving him these kinds of fights

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Rosado?? Wtf what a jobber he should be someone’s first fight I beat his ass in sparring lmao
      post it......

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        post it......
        What you mean? Only one with the footage is rosados batch I can’t fight and record at the same time

Comment

Rosado?? Wtf what a jobber he should be someone’s first fight I beat his ass in sparring lmao
          He won't beat Sulecki

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            He won't beat Sulecki
            Hell no I’ll put my house on that he ain’t beating the 110th guy in his division he’s absolute trash

Comment

Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
              man dont nobody want to see that lol rosado will have litterally fought everyone at 154-160 when its all said and done
              Right!! He's literally fought about everybody lol

Comment

Maaaaaaaannnnn Rosado doesn't beat the top guys but he's just competitive enough to keep getting the title shots lol

Comment

I'm going for Rosado on this one

Comment

You did? Lets hear it, whats the story?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      You did? Lets hear it, whats the story?
                      Well I’m bigger than him no **** I don’t think anyone was recording but I took his ass pretty easy and I’m not even a pro.

Comment

Working...
                      X