• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post
    Firm but Senile

(unless hes right ofc)

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
      You missed the "Professional Boxing School Part". Lomanchenko had 0 i tell you 0 ability on the inside in that fight, with a guy that could take his punches, kept coming forward, and killing his body. Salido also taught Loma he needs to complain about low body shots. Not sure what round you believe they were going to stop that fight because Salido was eating those shots and walking through them.
      Barely winning isn't taking anyone to school, chief. In any fashion. And it was like Salido's 50th fight and Lomas 2nd. Shocker lol
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 05-12-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I dont think anyone at the moment could take Loma to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Barely winning isn't taking anyone to school, chief. In any fashion. And it was like Salodo's 50th fight and Lomas 2nd. Shocker lol
          Got taken to school hommie you just admitted in your statement. Glad I can help you understand the transition from armature to professional is not done over night. Loma asked for big fights and he is talented enough to do it, don't get you panties in a bunch i simply stated a fact. You got offended like some took your candy.

Comment

hes a bald ****. not the first time ive heard him talking nonsense either, and this is the type of idiot weve got involved in officiating.

Comment

You missed the "Professional Boxing School Part". Lomanchenko had 0 i tell you 0 ability on the inside in that fight, with a guy that could take his punches, kept coming forward, and killing his body. Salido also taught Loma he needs to complain about low body shots. Not sure what round you believe they were going to stop that fight because Salido was eating those shots and walking through them.
              12th round he was wobbling all over the place for a good bit.

Comment

hahahahahaha some times i feel cortez its a troll

Comment

Got taken to school hommie you just admitted in your statement. Glad I can help you understand the transition from armature to professional is not done over night. Loma asked for big fights and he is talented enough to do it, don't get you panties in a bunch i simply stated a fact. You got offended like some took your candy.
                  Lol You're not smart enough or important enough to offend me, chief. And you proved jack sh@t except that you're upset about Loma's skills yourself. Which is we're even conversing in the first place. Bwahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Lol You're not smart enough or important enough to offend me, chief. And you proved jack sh@t except that you're upset about Loma's skills yourself. Which is we're even conversing in the first place. Bwahahaha!
                    I never put his skills down, I simply stated the difference, And last night it almost happened again. He has adjustments every fights and gets better. Last night he learned how to comeback, and adjust in a professional fight. Relax

Comment

I never put his skills down, I simply stated the difference, And last night it almost happened again. He has adjustments every fights and gets better. Last night he learned how to comeback, and adjust in a professional fight. Relax
                      Well sounds like you're eating crow to me. Salido deserves a rematch, I hope he gets it

Comment

Working...
                      X