Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-16-2018, 12:43 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2178 Post(s)
Illmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,010,003,003,998,208.00
GayJ lmao - afgbjfgmih 

Loeffler the cuck and GGG the fraud are sniffing Canelo's ass extra hard for that retirement check.

This dude is a fckn clown. After all that sht about other fighters being "businessman" look at what this fraud is now doing. His whole career revolves around Canelo. Mofo is obsessed like a hoodrat chasing a ballplayer.

I hope the NSAC reschedules the hearing until May 4th just to ruin whatever plans these fckrs have.

Why can't GGG just move on with his career without Canelo? the guy doesn't even have a belt why is he sniffing his ass? it must suck to be a GGG supporter nowadays.

"They are terrorists. He's a doper with needle marks but I'm gonna sit my ass down and wait for his hearing because I can't make any decisions without knowing Canelo's future."

Whenever they do fight I hope Canelo is loaded with clen beef to the gills and knocks Lil g's head to the front row.
Illmatic94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-16-2018, 01:29 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
j0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,300,176,002.88
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack Back at cha brother!  Cheers to boxing and good conversation! - Redd Foxx Quality Posts always.. - BoxingFan85 

Thought that was the deadline given to them by HBO to make a fight otherwise they lose the time slot?

Stupid to wait though, unless they have vanes pretty much signed.

Not sure if Canelo has anything to do with this anymore. He just had surgery, minor or not. He's not fighting.
j0zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:48 AM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Street15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to all
Total Points: 48,929.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0zef View Post
Thought that was the deadline given to them by HBO to make a fight otherwise they lose the time slot?

Stupid to wait though, unless they have vanes pretty much signed.

Not sure if Canelo has anything to do with this anymore. He just had surgery, minor or not. He's not fighting.
No, I'm not saying he's fighting. He's definitely getting suspended.

I'm just saying: I wonder if Loeffler is waiting to see how long NSAC suspends Canelo. If it's a year, I think they go about their business. If it's just a slap on the wrist and it's only 6 months, do they hold out, cancel the May 5th fight, and just wait until Sept?
Street15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:29 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 769 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,105,456.70

This is to be expected of Tom "The Cuckold" Loeffler
True That is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:40 AM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
vaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,023,957.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic94 View Post
Loeffler the cuck and GGG the fraud are sniffing Canelo's ass extra hard for that retirement check.

This dude is a fckn clown. After all that sht about other fighters being "businessman" look at what this fraud is now doing. His whole career revolves around Canelo. Mofo is obsessed like a hoodrat chasing a ballplayer.

I hope the NSAC reschedules the hearing until May 4th just to ruin whatever plans these fckrs have.

Why can't GGG just move on with his career without Canelo? the guy doesn't even have a belt why is he sniffing his ass? it must suck to be a GGG supporter nowadays.

"They are terrorists. He's a doper with needle marks but I'm gonna sit my ass down and wait for his hearing because I can't make any decisions without knowing Canelo's future."

Whenever they do fight I hope Canelo is loaded with clen beef to the gills and knocks Lil g's head to the front row.
Ikr
Seriously if they cancel 5 th and w8ing canelo
I suspect they plan to make canelo the champ, retirement check !!!
vaynardevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:46 AM #16
Main Daime

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Dyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond reputeDyl-G has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,116,598.62

Quote:

You do realize the back up is training, right?
Dyl-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:56 AM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
MagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond reputeMagikLair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,198.10
Total Points: 100,000,000,033,117.19

Quote:

It was Canelo that tested positive not GGG. Yes GGG is trying to get the biggest payday of his career. Do you blame him? I don't
MagikLair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:02 AM #18
The Champ

Quoted: 2174 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 254,987,558,106,711,482,957,824.00
Total Points: 305,987,558,105,614,456,455,168.00
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street15 View Post
No, I'm not saying he's fighting. He's definitely getting suspended.

I'm just saying: I wonder if Loeffler is waiting to see how long NSAC suspends Canelo. If it's a year, I think they go about their business. If it's just a slap on the wrist and it's only 6 months, do they hold out, cancel the May 5th fight, and just wait until Sept?
I think they'll fight a can in May if they can get Canelo in September. If not, they will cancel it and prepare for a different fight later on. The latter is most likely.

Anyways, I don't see this rematch ever happening.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:29 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2310 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,222,986.54
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
I wonder if Canelo has even kept training. Camp is expensive and brutal. Would be hilarious if Loeff waited, Canelo was given a pass, and then turned out to not be ready.
Would just be another L on Loeffler's negotiating record.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:38 AM #20
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16469 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,850,156,062,631,622,868,992.00
Total Points: 125,438,858,573,060,918,738,944.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

I think this is just a correct protocol thing more than it means anything. Canelo supposedly just had surgery so I don't see him fighting now even if the NSAC did un-suspend him.

So I think they are just waiting for the NSAC to make their ruling before officially making the call on this May 5 fight which it sounds like they've done unofficially or have a solid list of 2 or 3 guys they are considering & one would assume who've been training for May 5 for a few weeks now.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
18th, april, decision..., loeffler, make, waiting

User Tag List