Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Joshua So On Edge In The Build Up To The Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Joshua So On Edge In The Build Up To The Fight?

Anybody else notice?

Discuss...

A lot of pressure on him.

Comment

He's shook.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Anybody else notice?

Discuss...
        Call it being champ and not truly believing it. I feel AJ is unsure of his real potential and probably realises he was gifted the belts in that Charles Martin fight so has sought to verify his status in subsequent fights whilst niggling in the mind the question of am I really world class? I feel this is why he has dropped weight as the takam fight confirmed a few things for him namely average stamina and inability to adjust to new opponent quickly and effectively

Comment

He's never been particularly outgoing or good in interviews. Whether he's nervous about the fight or nervous about taking to the people who are interviewing him (or both) is up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            He's shook.
            And scurrred

Comment

cuz ain't no such things as half way crooks

Comment

Wilder has really got into his head, AJ is scared to say that name because he seen what Wilder did to Ortiz.
                I bet AJ is fuming with all that pent up roid rage at how bad Deontay is clowning on him right now

Comment

Perpetual roid rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    And scurrred
                    Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
                    Wilder has really got into his head, AJ is scared to say that name because he seen what Wilder did to Ortiz.
                    I bet AJ is fuming with all that pent up roid rage at how bad Deontay is clowning on him right now
                    I mean look at how much weight AJ lost. Poor guy developed an eating disorder because of Deontay.

Joshua is starving himself in order to duck Wilder by moving down to CW.

Deontay owns that boy's soul, plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X