Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News: Sergio Martinez charged with rape of a 65 year old

Sergio Martinez accused of sexually assaulting a 65-year-old

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...op-leader.html

State GOP chairman Bill Currier told "Fox & Friends" that Sergio Martinez, who was last detained in December but promptly released, should not have been in the country a week ago when he allegedly attacked a pair of women. The horrific attacks shocked the city and stoked fresh criticism of the pro-illegal immigrant policies.

"He was given preferential treatment,” said Currier. “Essentially in Oregon, our governor and the mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler, have created a protected class for illegal aliens that commit serious crimes."

Martinez is now being held without bail on charges of robbery, kidnapping and sexual abuse. One of his alleged victims is a 65-year-old woman who was brutally attacked in her home. The other woman was attacked in her apartment’s parking garage. Both attacks occurred last Monday.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 07-31-2017, 03:36 PM.

Maravilla has aged pretty bad

Comment

What the hell?!

Comment

Ohl lol. Damn he was deported 20 times?

Comment

Freedom's a funny guy

Comment

Well, I guess since he can't box anymore, he gets his jollies off with rape and meth. I hope this guy gets in the HOF...

Comment

Comment

That's a good one Freedom. What are the odds that scum who was arrested has the same name as Sexxxio Martinzez?

Only deported 20 times huh? If it was up to me this scum would get a bullet in the head.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Maravilla has aged pretty bad

Comment

Working...
                    X