Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Batters, Stops Gerald Washington in Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing that impresses me most about Big Baby is his chin and toughness.

He's never been shaken or backed up. But he also hasn't fought a top 10 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      If there has ever been one quote that perfectly sums NSB up, it's this.
      You have a problem with my assessment?

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post

Wilder is still one of the most dangerous guys in the division. He can knock you out at any given moment. Something Big Baby couldn't do tonight.
        None of these guys, including Parker, Ortiz, and Miller are going to hear the final bell if they fight Wilder.

The only man in the division that has a chance is Joshua, but I can see Wilder's movement, speed, and stamina giving him problems.

Comment

All these guys are somewhere on Chisora/Whyte level, I see no difference. Miller can be world title contender, nothing more. he has zero chance against AJ or Wilder, even against Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

@ 1.43 Big Baby called out this bum after the fight. Dillian gets battered if he steps up.
            Take the stars and stripes glasses off for once and actually be realistic... there's nothing about Miller that screams a top contender and there's nothing about Whyte that screams top contender. A fight between the two of them would be competitive... and would be a very good way for Whyte to advertise himself to the US; win or lose.

Comment

I'm not impressed by Miller at all. Slow, no movement, and have doubts about his power.

If Wilder doesn't fight Ortiz, put him with Big Baby in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                You have a problem with my assessment?
                Yeah, sure. But you're not the first person to share their opinion despite having nothing to base it on, and you won't be the last.

So this is where it ends, really.

Everyone wins!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  Yeah, sure. But you're not the first person to share their opinion despite having nothing to base it on, and you won't be the last.

So this is where it ends, really.

Everyone wins!
                  What the hell has Parker done that I should know or remember for that matter? To me he's just a name. I've seen some of his highlights and wasn't very impressed. But my original post was more about Miller.

Comment

You guys are seriously underestimating Miller. The big boy can move and he's a lot faster than he appears. I want to see how he does against Iron chinned Dominic Brazeale

Comment

Miller simply overwhelmed Washington in this fight. He pushed him back to the ropes constantly & walked through everything Washington threw. He was busy throwing combinations & mixed up his attack. I was surprised by his activity level as I thought he would gas much earlier at 298lbs. Like Tompkins said he threw a good stiff jab at times & used a good body attack. With that being said it would be nice to see Miller shed 20lbs & maybe use a little more defence because he doesn't have 1 punch knock out power. If he doesn't improve his defence he will have Arreola written all over him. Arreola was a good fighter & a tough SOB but his defence was non existent. His defence was take 2 punches to the head to land one. It caught up to him & rapidly shortened his career as a contender. The same could happen to Miller if he chooses not to improve his defence. Stiverne is another who took 2 or 3 shots to land one & we all saw what happened when he tried that against a big puncher like Wilder. I would like to see Miller fight Whyte, Chisora or Pulev. Miller has passed his first 2 tests in Kassi & Washington so he is in the mix. Whyte & Miller in a WBC eliminator. There are some good HW fights that can be made.
                      Last edited by joe strong; 07-31-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X