No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Denies He Protested Scores of Mayweather Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
    Great job insinuating, once again, that the scores weren't legit. A little sensitive eh?

Right, I didn't respond to your statement about how he may have felt, Phil... I responded about your compliment ....

Cool props.
    You really are daft, aren't you? I am not "insinuating" that the "scores weren't legit"....I am suggesting that a proud fighter like Cotto may well have felt that way given how wide they were. Is that really so difficult to understand? Stop trying to "insinuate" that I think Cotto was robbed. I've said repeatedly that Mayweather clearly won the fight. I just thought it was a little closer and so did many others. You seem to think that anyone who didn't see the fight as the dominant beat-down you saw must be insane. You also seem overly "sensitive" at the idea that anyone would question the good name and impeccable character of Vegas judges. Like thats never been done before...lol And who is Phil?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
      You really are daft, aren't you? I am not "insinuating" that the "scores weren't legit"....I am suggesting that a proud fighter like Cotto may well have felt that way given how wide they were. Is that really so difficult to understand? Stop trying to "insinuate" that I think Cotto was robbed. I've said repeatedly that Mayweather clearly won the fight. I just thought it was a little closer and so did many others. You seem to think that anyone who didn't see the fight as the dominant beat-down you saw must be insane. You also seem overly "sensitive" at the idea that anyone would question the good name and impeccable character of Vegas judges. Like thats never been done before...lol And who is Phil?
      So daft that I go into threads questioning the legitimacy of one's performance while complimenting them on it at the same time.

You clearly think Cotto won more than three rounds, so outside of six, eight, and nine [being generous], what other rounds did he win? Cotto threw less and landed less and compubox isn't 100% accurate but I'd say it was close to it in that fight considering Cotto whiffed on a lot his punches and had his body work blocked. Since when do fighters get rewarded for punching at air? Phil is a doctor in clinical psychology, apparently, just like you, he's spot on when analyzing feelings.

Comment

He is a stand up guy..props

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
          Lol your user name - my just turned 4 year old son said it to me the other day when i went to give him a biscuit and pulled it away for a joke!

Gotta stop listening to Rap when he is in the car!

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
            A stand-up guy would have stood in the ring postfight and at the press conference.

Comment

W miguel cotto....

Comment

he clearly watched the fight again

Comment

Cotto proved he could go to war war with the best
                  and cause damage
                  True Warrior
                  I'm still "Team Cotto"

and as a boxing fanatic
                  much respect to Floyd he also proved
                  he could go to war with the best