Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever go to the bar alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah, best way to meet people when you aren't buddied up.

Comment

Nothing wrong with going to a bar alone.. Sometimes I enjoy having a drink alone and not having to talk to anyone..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Hell yeah. you meet people easier too.

Go. trust me it'll be fun.
        Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        PSSSSH i never understood the drinking cause your feeling down etc, but to each his own.

Let me give you advice if it was me, if it was me and I wanted to go drink alone at a bar I will I wouldn't give a fuck how it looks to whoever, **** EM! hell i drink alone now sometimes I drink at 9am in the morning, IDGAF I open my garage door pull up a chair and drink it up, give a **** what the neighbors think or anyone else. Worry about how thinks will look to other people is a sure way to make sure you will never succeed or get anything done, not a way to live life.
        Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Drinking beer alone in the morning is the best bro.

I love the feeling of not having **** to do. I work hard for those moments.
        Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I drink alone all the time coz i dont have friends in real life. I drink then troll my e-friends in the lounge.
        Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Nothing wrong with going to a bar alone.. Sometimes I enjoy having a drink alone and not having to talk to anyone..

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Drinking by yourself is like ****ing without a girl.

You say that like it's a bad thing :wank:
        Last edited by Santa_; 06-15-2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

To watch boxing

Not alone for long as always other fans to talk to

Comment

I'll go to the bar with you nukka.
            Join me nukka

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              PSSSSH i never understood the drinking cause your feeling down etc, but to each his own.

Let me give you advice if it was me, if it was me and I wanted to go drink alone at a bar I will I wouldn't give a fuck how it looks to whoever, **** EM! hell i drink alone now sometimes I drink at 9am in the morning, IDGAF I open my garage door pull up a chair and drink it up, give a **** what the neighbors think or anyone else. Worry about how thinks will look to other people is a sure way to make sure you will never succeed or get anything done, not a way to live life.
              Go to da thunderdome nukka

Comment

Uhm, yeah I've been to the bar alone it's not that serious but I need to make a few points to you....

1. Don't care what anybody thinks. One of the best pieces of advice I've ever got was "Whatever anybody thinks about you, is none of YOUR business, just let them occupy their minds with thoughts of you and carry on with your own life

2. Drinking is NOT going to solve your problems. It'll momentarily give you a feeling of indifference to your woes perhaps, or it can even inflate them. It all depends. But whatever alcohol does is only temporary, the next day you'll be back to the dark place only you'll probably have a headache and feel sick...

3. If you go to the bar alone, strike up a convo with the bartender, especially if this is a bar you plan to frequent you'll always have a friend in that bartender just don't be cheapskate tipper.

Comment

No I was about to record men’s you hit up backpage but Trump shut that down lol.
                  Drinking by yourself is bad leads to negative thoughts and energy.

Call up a friend and chat.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    I drink when I'm up, I don't drink when I'm down lol.

When i'm down I work my way up.
                    yeah man I drink whenever if im up or down but being up or down is just a incoincidental to my drinking. I drink when im at a funeral, I drink at kids birthday parties, I drink on holidays, I drink whenever I want to. I have friends who if someone dies they want to get drunk and **** but I aint feeling that I have to hear stories about somebody he knows that I dont etc etc. im not into that shit.

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
                    Fuking legend bro, wish I had a garage and comfy chair to drink in.
                    hell yeah best times is just chilling and drinking knowing no one can tell you shit, you in your house.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Drinking beer alone in the morning is the best bro.

I love the feeling of not having **** to do. I work hard for those moments.
                    Hell yeah, I find it funny how people try to put a negative stigma it.

I remember one time I went to buy brew at like 6 in the morning at like chevron but it was like 5:59am when I got there and the beer section was locked and I asked the lady if she can unlock it and she says yes in 1 more minute I said okay (here in AZ you cant buy beer from 2am-6am) and some white dude said out loud in a tone "ITS 6am in the morning its too early to be drinking you should be doing something productive" lmfao I tell em something cold like someone like myself who has worked hard and been successful in opening up multiple business get to enjoy the luxury of days like this a lil more often then others who have to wake up to make other people money and just maybe they able to make a living aswell.

Hes face got all red and mad and he asked me what do you do, and I told em none of your business lmfao and I drive kindof of a expensive car right so I go outside he right there fixing himself up getting ready for the day in some beatdown pick up, I roll down the windows and bump my Mexican music all loud and dude was fumming he flipped me off and I laughed and i drove off.

Comment

I'll go to the bar with you nukka.
                      Well I didnt go, just got real sleepy. This depression **** is killing me

Comment

Working...
                      X