Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Not Really Interested in Povetkin, I Hope Wilder Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
    Why should Russians care about being superior by being better in boxing when boxing is literally one of the least significant things from a global perspective and in the grand scheme of things?

Russians literally don't even give a crap about boxing for the most part but are still one of the top boxing nations. Whilst the other groups you mentioned, are far more dedicated to boxing and take it more seriously. Boxing is literally fodder for Russians.
    You’re telling me this because??? I couldn’t care less what Russia thinks. He said that not me. Who even singled out Russia? I don’t even believe Russia was mentioned once. So what are you talking about?

Comment

Why should Russians care about being superior by being better in boxing when boxing is literally one of the least significant things from a global perspective and in the grand scheme of things?

Russians literally don't even give a crap about boxing for the most part but are still one of the top boxing nations. Whilst the other groups you mentioned, are far more dedicated to boxing and take it more seriously. Boxing is literally fodder for Russians.
      Boxing isn’t top of any countries list to be honest. Even the uk where it appears to be golden at the moment is a long way down the pecking order in reality

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        You mean for the meldonium (not a steroid) which was legally under the dosage limit? Oh ok. How wilder ducked out of the fight under false pretenses is bad enough, but now you ghetto low life scum need to put double standards out because white fighters are dominating boxing.

Where was this attitude when black fighters such as

Roy jones six times normal testosterone
        Shane Mosely balco
        James Toney nandrolone
        Evan fields
        Mayweather masking agents

But of course that's forgiven because they are black . You are sorry disgusting people.
        Muz is just upset that Winston the local pimp ,is ****ing his wife up the arse. It’s a weekly routine . He opens the door, winston asks where his wife is and strolls to the bedroom. Muz takes his anger out by posting on boxingscene.lol .... One time Muz got comfortable and when he answered the door to Winston he asked him to take his shoes off as he just shampooed the carpet.. He got ktfo for his troubles......... Muz don’t take out your life’s disappointments on us. Focus your circle of concern on **** you can influence. You are bitter and sad and it transcends through your words. You have no one to blame but yourself. it’s not too late to make a change. You claiming all the white championsover 154lbs May feel like it soothing the pain for you but it’s a small time fix

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          Oh boy the aj fanatics have arrived time to jet!
          Bro he ain’t from the U.K. . Trust me on that

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            Boxing isn’t top of any countries list to be honest. Even the uk where it appears to be golden at the moment is a long way down the pecking order in reality
            Russians literally don't give a fu7k about boxing for the most part. It's one of the least significant sports down there. The amount of fans in general are far less than the fans in the Western part of the world in general.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              You’re telling me this because??? I couldn’t care less what Russia thinks. He said that not me. Who even singled out Russia? I don’t even believe Russia was mentioned once. So what are you talking about?
              I'm telling you this because you're claiming being better in boxing = being the superior man. That was your claim!

How the fu7k does being better in boxing = being superior as a person? Why should Russians even give a fu7k about boxing in the first place? A sport that is arguably a dying sport?

Comment

Povetkin shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a top 10 fighter. Punish this POS.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterclass775 View Post
                  FROM the way Joshua is talking and regarding the details that are being negotiated, this sounds to me, that this fight is all but done. I hope I’m right.

If he decides to fight in the US then some smaller details still need to be worked out and need to be acceptable to Team Wilder.

If he decides to fight in the UK he needs to send a new offer to Team Wilder.

Everything still depends on Team Wilder being compliant which thankfully they are now being so. If they start making new demands after AJ has decided which road to take then we know Wilder is ducking.

Comment

I'm telling you this because you're claiming being better in boxing = being the superior man. That was your claim!

How the fu7k does being better in boxing = being superior as a person? Why should Russians even give a fu7k about boxing in the first place? A sport that is arguably a dying sport?
                    Are you ******ed? Where did I say boxing better means being superior as a person? I said he was inferior to the top BOXING heavyweights. Obviously we’re talking about superior in boxing. That’s why you shouldn’t jump in other people’s conversations if you don’t know what you’re talking about

Why should Russians even give a fu7k about boxing in the first place?

Maybe you should ask this question to Russians? I couldn’t care less what Russia cares about. How many times do I have to say that.
                    Why tf are you even asking me questions about Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      He is the USA great black hope. Their only fighter holding a belt above 154.

Protected
                      How many uk fighters hold a belt from 154 down to featherweight? Lmao 1 maybe 2? UK boxing got saved by a Nigerian. Matter of fact how many white fighters from the UK hold a belt lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X