Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Outboxes Nonito Donaire For WBO Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito still doesn't have a jab.

Comment

• Is Donaire's mrs still knocking around? Feels like it's been years since I've seen her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Is Donaire's mrs still knocking around? Feels like it's been years since I've seen her.
        She’s in his corner tonight

Comment

• Frampton in complete control

Comment

• I called this one hopeless from the moment it was announced but I will give Donaire style points. He's usually rockin sharp looking boxing gear.

Comment

• Nonito always had problems with movement. Rigo,Jesse, and now Carl some movement and Nonitos lost.

Comment

• Donaire Wife is his trainer now?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Great coming out win for Wallin, he has some seriously good movement and skills for a heavyweight but lacks any kind of power, Granat the total opposite, zero skills or movement but huge power. good fight

lol bigz i was thinking the same! I'd like to see Wallin in with Kabayal the European champ, i heard pricey might be getting that fight though!

Whos winning in the Frampton fight ?
                  Frampton up big, probably 5-1 for me. I don't think Wallin wants any part of Kabayel, he just blasted out the dude that fought to a draw with Dimitrenko his last time out. Pricey, Granat and Helenius need to have a round robin!

Comment

• Frampton gets careless he can get slept. He got stunned there for a second.

Comment

• Good 7th round!

Comment

Working...
                      X