Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MayPac 2] Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao II - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sense a triology ?!?!

Comment

Manny by KO

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        They are both legendary boxers and arguably they're not absurdly past their prime either so it'll still be an interesting boxing match from a purists perspective, if it gets made.
        both north of 40.

Comment

Pacquiao looked like a complete cuck in that video. Dude looked like he was gonna cry in the car. Floyd already has won the mental war and since USADA would be involved PEDquiao wouldn't show up.

52-0 easy work

Comment

I really don't see the point of this fight for Mayweather, besides the huge amount of money involved. Why risk losing the 0 at this point though.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              both north of 40.
              Even playing field then, and I think it'll be interesting to see the degree of regression each fighter shows since their last fight. Why not document the regression of the greats in the place it's most visible - the ring? These glimpses into the decline of great boxers, fighting each other, don't really happen every day and I'm pretty sure it'll be a better fight than Hopkins vs Jones Jr 2.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Even playing field then, and I think it'll be interesting to see the degree of regression each fighter shows since their last fight. Why not document the regression of the greats in the place it's most visible - the ring? These glimpses into the decline of great boxers, fighting each other, don't really happen every day and I'm pretty sure it'll be a better fight than Hopkins vs Jones Jr 2.
                which is the problem, since this will be a $90 fight.

Comment

I'd like to see Oscar vs Tito in the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    I'd like to see Oscar vs Tito in the undercard.
                    Yeah and if they wan't to go full old timers maybe B-hop vs RJJ 3. They need to break the tie.

Comment

They both do, and we all lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X