Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people are straight up sad. Get over it. Move on

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
      You can do whatever you want in regards to that. I have no preference either way for whether you do it or not.

The facts are:

1) Golovkin's punches were forcing Canelo Alvarez back closer to the ropes than vice versa for more parts of every round. Thus, not only was Canelo getting out landed in the 'punch effectiveness' department, but he was also giving up ring generalship and was inferior in that particular department.

2) Golovkin's punches were more frequently snapping Canelo's head back.

In the end, unless Canelo Alvarez's punches are actually shown to 'EFFECT' (Key word here) Golovkin more than vice versa, then there is no way Canelo Alvarez was the more 'EFFECTIVE' puncher throughout the fight.

I could careless whether the punches were jabs or 'power' punches. They have to be 'effective' in order for them to matter to me.
      The new compubox will settle things straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        doesnt matter what it's called. Judges arent going to score range finding jabs. Youre even casually bypassing the point that Golovkin threw 50 punches in round 1, and 17 landed. Whats the percentage of that? If you want to count range touched jabs go ahead, that doesnt help GGGs compubox, it only makes it worse.
        If i beat you up in a fight on the street or in the ring, who gives a **** if you landed 10 punches and i beat you the pulp.

The only people who worried are fools who do not trains themself

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          If i beat you up in a fight on the street or in the ring, who gives a **** if you landed 10 punches and i beat you the pulp.

The only people who worried are fools who do not trains themself
          ''beaten to a pulp....''

who's worried?

Comment

Half the punches in your video were grazing at best lmao you could argue Canelo won that round but it was razor thin. I don't think he did enough to win

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              1:51 - Canelo's hook landed on GGG's glove.
              1:43 - Canelo's jab to the body was deflected by GGG's jab to the face and maybe juat barely grazed GGG's body.
              1:24 - Canelo's jab misses GGG's forehead.
              1:23 - Canelo's right grazes GGG's shoulder.
              1:09 - Canelo hit GGG behind the ear, according to your own standards...
              0:10 - Canelo's jab deflected by and bounced off GGG's right glove.
              0:05 - Canelo's jab barely grazes GGG's forehead.

So maybe Canelo landed 6 shots instead of 4... Two thirds of the punches in your video are grazing punches.

I though Canelo landed the cleaner flush shots on GGG? Your own debunk video proves how that PED cheating clown is a joke.
              Last edited by Vlad_; 05-15-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                1:51 - Canelo's hook landed on GGG's glove.
                1:43 - Canelo's jab to the body was deflected by GGG's jab to the face and maybe juat barely grazed GGG's body.
                1:24 - Canelo's jab misses GGG's forehead.
                1:23 - Canelo's right grazes GGG's shoulder.
                1:09 - Canelo hit GGG behind the ear, according to your own standards...
                0:10 - Canelo's jab deflected by and bounced off GGG's right glove.
                0:05 - Canelo's jab barely grazes GGG's forehead.

So maybe Canelo landed 6 shots instead of 4... Two thirds of the punches in your video are grazing punches.

I though Canelo landed the cleaner flush shots on GGG? Your own debunk video proves how that PED cheating clown is a joke.
                ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz they all land. Maybe not hard, but they land.

Golovkin supposedly landed 100+ power punchers. More power punches than jabs. Shame nobody can find more than a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz they all land. Maybe not hard, but they land.

Golovkin supposedly landed 100+ power punchers. More power punches than jabs. Shame nobody can find more than a few.
                  GGG landed enough to make Canelo back off all night... Make Mexico boo their own fighter. Made Canelo depressed enough to up his PED intake to the level of getting caught, and to this day still refuse testing.

Comment

How long before the Golovkin fans start posting Atorias boxing edited vids as proof Golovkin won the 2nd fight? You know it's going to happen.

Comment

Took longer than i thought, but HeadShots went and did it.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=801638

Comment

Working...
                      X