Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times do you think Berto will eat canvas on April 16th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
    Berto will be landing 2-3 punches to Ortiz one. Ortiz defense is not that great and he will backpedal as soon as he feels Berto's power. If Berto catches Ortiz with the same shots as peterson, he is going out is going to sleep.
    Agreed. I remember late in the fight when Peterson landed about 3 right hands in a row with the last one actually wobbling his legs. Something like that would bother me if i was backing Ortiz. Berto is on another level than Peterson in terms of quickness and hits about 3 times as hard.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
      Agreed. I remember late in the fight when Peterson landed about 3 right hands in a row with the last one actually wobbling his legs. Something like that would bother me if i was backing Ortiz. Berto is on another level than Peterson in terms of quickness and hits about 3 times as hard.
      Completely agreed. Matter of fact, that was the lighter hitting Peterson brother of the two. The Peterson with the most pop is Lamont at 135.

I dont think that this fight goes to the cards. I see Berto stopping Victor.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Completely agreed. Matter of fact, that was the lighter hitting Peterson brother of the two. The Peterson with the most pop is Lamont at 135.

I dont think that this fight goes to the cards. I see Berto stopping Victor.
        Lol and yeah i see it the same way. Even if Ortiz felt Berto's power and retreated, Berto showed against Quintana that he cut the ring down as well and could be a murderous body puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
          Lol and yeah i see it the same way. Even if Ortiz felt Berto's power and retreated, Berto showed against Quintana that he cut the ring down as well and could be a murderous body puncher.
          Absolutely bruh. And Quintana moves around the ring better than Victor if you ask me. I dont see people give berto alot of credit for the Quintana match, but I do. Not only did he effectively cut off the ring, but he was able to score while doing so. I say if he gets past Ortiz(which he should), and Mike Jones gets past Karass(which he also should). They should meet up this summer. I've seen quite a few people calling for this fight saying Jones would spark Andre out. I dont see it going like that at all.

Comment

Ortiz by brutal KO
            you wait and see
            itll be worst than the Pwill ko

Comment

Berto was dropped by a Cosme Rivera uppercut and rocked a few times against Collazo so it's very possible he could get dropped especially with Ortiz being a quick southpaw, but Berto is stronger than Ortiz and has alot more willpower which will probably be the difference in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                This is what happens when people play too many video games thinking weight classes don't matter. Andre Berto is not necessarily better than Ortiz-- but he will destroy him.
                This is what happens when people put too much stock into the modern day "weight-classes", when they are in the ring they will weigh pretty much the same so stop talking crap.

Comment

o times.............

Comment

0 Berto will KO Ortiz.

Comment

this is a great thread to bump afterwards, .

Comment

Working...
                      X