No announcement yet.

If you kick off every Latino in this country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Huh? When has Big Dunn ever been pro illegal immigration? I know you guys like to think in terms of sweeping generalizations as a rule, but not all left leaning people have the same beliefs.
    Big dumb’s beech to the rescue?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      i believe u its the internet

u refusing to answer my question just proved im right
      The Madison looks like your hero isn't going to take the bet. Next time, don't beg a bitch made fuckboy Trump supporter to do something you're too afraid to do.

As for you DoubleLeftH00k, this is how you will be seen from now on here on NSB-a punk ass Trumper that backed down when you had the chance to get rid of Big Dunn.

I'm gonna show this to Trump-he won't like that you're a f@g. He doesn't like losers and guys that get captured.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The Madison looks like your hero isn't going to take the bet. Next time, don't beg a bitch made fuckboy Trump supporter to do something you're too afraid to do.

As for you DoubleLeftH00k, this is how you will be seen from now on here on NSB-a punk ass Trumper that backed down when you had the chance to get rid of Big Dunn.

I'm gonna show this to Trump-he won't like that you're a f@g. He doesn't like losers and guys that get captured.
        The problem with ur game is it can work for ur advantage

If u abide by my rules to play ur game will u do it?

Yes or no?

Comment

Big dumb’s beech to the rescue?
          To the rescue of what? All I'm saying is the truth. Big Dunn has aways been anti-illegal immigration.

Comment

To the rescue of what? All I'm saying is the truth. Big Dunn has aways been anti-illegal immigration.
            an extreme leftard an anti illegal immigration? Gtfo with that bs

Comment

Dude is worried about farm owners not having workers and no more toilet cleaners for his democrat politicians ebt sponsors

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Her point, while she made it in a terrible way, is spot on.

If we kick out all the Latino's, who will do the work that wealthy white people and business men hire illegals to do?
              Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-23-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

its time for you to leave. youve upset enough people recently, from failing to condone rape and violence, to laughing and mocking a stroke survivor.

Comment

Her point, while she made it in a terrible way, is spot on.

If we kick out all the Latino's, who will do the work that wealthy white people and business men hire illegals to do?
                  Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  its time for you to leave. youve upset enough people recently, from failing to condone rape and violence, to laughing and mocking a stroke survivor.
                  If he can accept my rules for his game

Then ya will get the beech banned
                  Im waiting for his response

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    The only posters I've upset are bigots, racists, Manny fans, GGG slurpers and AJ lovers. Hey look you are in each one of these categories.

Comment

an extreme leftard an anti illegal immigration? Gtfo with that bs
                      See, thats what I was addressing in my earlier post. You can't help but think in terms of sweeping generalizations. There is no room for nuance in your mind.

All groups of people have to be one certain type of way for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X