No announcement yet.

Fury at Traveller's Lives Matter rally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury at Traveller's Lives Matter rally

They don't care about travelers... until war breaks out. Then everybody's Irish and has tinker blood. The whole world speaks english because of Irish blood spilled on foreign soil.

David Essex's parents were travellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      They don't care about travelers... until war breaks out. Then everybody's Irish and has tinker blood. The whole world speaks english because of Irish blood spilled on foreign soil.

You do realise that having Irish ancestry and having traveller ancestry are two different things right?

Unless you are saying everyone from Ireland is a traveller? In which case good luck next time you visit!

Comment

Originally posted by Grange_27 View Post
        Unless you are saying everyone from Ireland is a traveller? In which case good luck next time you visit!
        Over time large portions of the Irish population have been displaced. Millions to America during the famines, many to France and the continent during times of war and British tyranny. Even more to the British mainland, to "work" as "servants". Then we have the Irish "tinker" or traveller. There is more Irish blood outside of Ireland than there is in the great country! I think this is what the poster you quoted is alluding to. A lot of "Travellers" are of Irish origins. The UK downplay this whilst exaggerating the number of Romani gypsies in the isles, because they don't like to acknowledge the high numbers of displaced Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post

The whole world speaks English because of Irish blood spilled on foreign soil?

Hello fellow Celt? I come from a little country across the Irish sea called Scotland..... give me a break if you believe that...... ****ing dishonest individual.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Over time large portions of the Irish population have been displaced. Millions to America during the famines, many to France and the continent during times of war and British tyranny. Even more to the British mainland, to "work" as "servants". Then we have the Irish "tinker" or traveller. There is more Irish blood outside of Ireland than there is in the great country! I think this is what the poster you quoted is alluding to. A lot of "Travellers" are of Irish origins. The UK downplay this whilst exaggerating the number of Romani gypsies in the isles, because they don't like to acknowledge the high numbers of displaced Irish.
            Victimhood playing a big part in all you said...... The Irish people are not victims like you claim and come from a people that are very tough, and have been through thousands of years of war.

"British Tyranny" made me PMSL, that was genuinely funny.

Are you even from the UK?

If I said Irish Tyranny would you laugh at that?...... clans and tribes from Ireland literally seeded my country, but they invaded it just like the English did....

So, depending on how high my victimhood goes...... the Irish, English and even Welsh are all bastards...... if I was dumb and racist.

Comment

Working...
            X