Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury "Stopped" Wilder, I Would Have Knocked Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    Of course he will now hahahaha. He's already been exposed and he doesn't need to protect his already protected 0, so why not fight all the guys he was scared to fight all these years. Wilder held that belt hostage and for ransom, for years and years. He successfully avoided every good heavyweight of the last 6 years. All because he knew he would lose, which he did when he finally fought someone decent hahaha.
    He just fought the #1 ranked guy in the world for the 2nd time. How is that holding belt hostage.

Comment

BS..Fury was never ranked #1 until after he slapped Wilder around. Fury was an out of shape drug addict that Wilder cherry picked out of retirement to KO and Fury ate him up.

Prior to that he wasn't ranked at all.

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      He just fought the #1 ranked guy in the world for the 2nd time. How is that holding belt hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I would love to see Wilder take on Whyte before a Fury rematch. Dillian would get KOed like practically everyone else. Lol
        Wilder isn't beating anyone, he was afraid of Whyte and now we know why. Wilder is a loud mouth fraud, a one handed puncher with zero skills.

Comment

so now everybody thinks they can do what Fury did?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
            so now everybody thinks they can do what Fury did?
            Right...let 'em try...I don't really like seeing dudes get KOed...but some of these dudes are begging for it so let 'em get it

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              So are we just supposed to forget that he refused unification for 120 million? And refusing to fight mandatories for years all while fighting the Szpilkas, Arreolas and Washingtons, THATS holding a belt hostage. Outside or Ortiz and Fury, he hasn't faced any of the best heavyweights of the last 6 years

Comment

So are we just supposed to forget that he refused unification for 120 million? And refusing to fight mandatories for years all while fighting the Szpilkas, Arreolas and Washingtons, THATS holding a belt hostage. Outside or Ortiz and Fury, he hasn't faced any of the best heavyweights of the last 6 years
                Your bang on .... Haymon had him on a pbc heavyweight tour

Chisora put Szpilka on the moon

Comment

You didn't beat Wilder Dillian, Fury did, so stfu.

As I've previously stated, I doubt Whyte could even beat Gene Wilder, and he's been dead for 5 years.
                  Last edited by denium; 02-26-2020, 02:49 AM.

Comment

No one is scared of AJ, if thats what your implying. He got dusted up and exposed by an obese mexican .

Comment

Chump

Hard to decide now who is more delusional...Amir Khan or this idiot. After his pathetic, flabby showing against Szpilka, the only desire I have to see Dillian in the ring is to watch him get his clock cleaned, so he finally retires and spares us from these frequent outbursts of verbal diarrhea.

Comment

Working...
                      X