Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    GTFOH with all them links, the only link we need is boxrec and that's plenty clear. I hope both Charlo's rise and do great hall of fame worthy things in boxing but acting like these kids have done something in boxing up until this point makes you the biggest imbecile on this site. I get it you need to swing from boxer *** to *** and catchphrase to catchphrase but do it with someone else because i'm not the one for the nonsense. Golovkin and k2 scared of either Charlo is seriously SERIOUSLY laugh worthy.
    You don't get do you? They don't want to fight the Charlos for a reason! Now you want to talk about boxrec when it even shows you that lil g fought 36 bums in a row! LMMFAO! So if I'm the "biggest imbecile on this site" then why do you dudes ALWAYS LOSE?!? LMMFAO! You can't obviously take an L can you....lol....Like I said keep sweatin the fake hype cuz their time is ALWAYS LIMITED! #Lions Only! #Twinkies Exit Left

Comment

• Looks like Canelo won’t be kicking anyone’s ass for quite some time. If Golovkin can’t get Saunders soon, why not one of the Charlo brothers? They’ve proved themselves to be sort of contenders (at least in the media) and Golovkin needs to keep busy so I for one am all for it.

Comment

• “Kick Golovkins ****ing ass” translates to “I withdraw from fight.”

Comment

Working...
        X