Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Bloody and Bruised, Decisions Moses For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Terry Lane Mills Lane's son? Remember Mills Lane coming up with Lets Get It On Promotions back in the day & didn't know it was still around since his stroke & medical bs.

Randomly f#cked up to think that Mills has been in not so Mills' shape for the last 16 years. Tough mfer, but would have to see Mills being a shadow of who he was.

Comment

Wow.. Whatta fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Wow.. Whatta fight!
        Lol really?

that was painful to watch, mexican midget took an absolute shellacking from the Brazilian.

Comment

conceicoa has a good engine, throws fluid combinations and has a good punch selection, but dude does not have good power and ended up slapping with his punches.
          I also dont think he is going to be able to throw those wide hooks from midrange against better opposition without getting countered.

Comment

The Mexican looked like a puppy in a cage getting prodded by a red hot cattle brand. Damn

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Lol really?

that was painful to watch, mexican midget took an absolute shellacking from the Brazilian.
              Just saw the last few minutes. This black guy landing so many punches on the Mexican. Didn't see the rest of the fight.

Comment

I'm watching a UK stream and I just wanted to say to you guys in the UK....your TV advertisements are ****ed up. Guy getting off sticking his fingers in pies? SMH. For shame UK. For shame.

Comment

What's with the Mexican anthem??

Comment

Anyone watching the All Star game?

Crawford is playing. He wasn't bad.

Comment

And now the American? What am I missing?

Comment

Working...
                      X