No announcement yet.

National Anthem Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    So disrespect of the national anthem is ok with you as long as it's on private. I get it
    Not really disrespect when I'm not intending to send a political message. Intent is everything, so no you don't get it.

Why don't you **** off to somewhere other than the USA if you hate it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Who was in office when Kaepernick first sat for the national anthem on August 26th 2016?

Part of the problem is people like you who pretend that this was a political left-right thing, when really its a american grassroots thing.
      Obama was a sitting President, the media storm by then had long been taken over by Trump.

So yeah you are right, maybe I should've said when Obama was running, would we have seen the same thing.

Part of the problem was that is was absolutely a left or right thing, the left media couldn't get enough of this. Thousands of black kids die every year from guns, why did the media focus specifically on these cases? Grassroots my as$

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Obama was a sitting President, the media storm by then had long been taken over by Trump.

So yeah you are right, maybe I should've said when Obama was running, would we have seen the same thing.

Part of the problem was that is was absolutely a left or right thing, the left media couldn't get enough of this. Thousands of black kids die every year from guns, why did the media focus specifically on these cases? Grassroots my as$
        You are talking pure bullcrap.

In August last year the majority of America thought Hillary would have a cakewalk to the white house. Colin Kaepernick and the other black athletes who did the same didnt have left-right politics in mind at all when they took a knee.

They also dont decide what the media covers and doesnt cover. Typical deflection tactics.

Comment

You are talking pure bullcrap.

In August last year the majority of America thought Hillary would have a cakewalk to the white house. Colin Kaepernick and the other black athletes who did the same didnt have left-right politics in mind at all when they took a knee.

They also dont decide what the media covers and doesnt cover. Typical deflection tactics.
          Are you a stunad or what? In August all of the attention was on Trump regardless if they thought Hillary was going to win or not. He got 2 billion dollars worth of free advertisement. People might have though Clinton would win, but no one was talking about her, it was the Trump show.

Comment

Are you a stunad or what? In August all of the attention was on Trump regardless if they thought Hillary was going to win or not. He got 2 billion dollars worth of free advertisement. People might have though Clinton would win, but no one was talking about her, it was the Trump show.
            It was the Trump show?

Spoken like a true brainwashed fanboy. Relax with the pom poms buddy.

What did Colin Kaepernick say about Hillary Clinton and voting for her?

In fact, how about you back up your statements and prove the athletes did it for political reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Do you sit there with your heart over your hand keepin warm wrapped in your small pox blanket?

Thats a low blow Cobra, keep the punches above the beltline.

Comment

Standing up and or saluting while watching at home seems kinda silly to me but to each their own

Comment

It was the Trump show?

Spoken like a true brainwashed fanboy. Relax with the pom poms buddy.

What did Colin Kaepernick say about Hillary Clinton and voting for her?

In fact, how about you back up your statements and prove the athletes did it for political reasons?
                  Everything is political, especially on that sort of stage. Even if the athlete says he's doing it for solely justice or whatever other nonsense reason, that still doesn't stop the message from being absorbed by the media and portrayed politically the way they see fit.

The right ran Kap sitting as anti American in hopes of attracting more disillusioned/disgruntled white Americans.

The left ran it as a call to all minorities to ban together against racist white America, but most importantly to vote for them because the left is on their side.

Screw Kaepernick, screw you, and screw anyone else who takes a piss on this country. Im glad he is out of work, and I hope he never plays football again, I also hope everyone who followed in his footsteps finds their career shortened as well due to what they thought would be a good idea to disrespect the country that has given them the opportunity to do and be what they are.

Comment

Kap admitted he didn't even vote. His protest had absolutely nothing to do with politics

Comment

Not really disrespect when I'm not intending to send a political message. Intent is everything, so no you don't get it.

Why don't you **** off to somewhere other than the USA if you hate it so much.
                      Why do you hate the constitution?

Comment

Working...
                      X