Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks Felix Diaz is going to beat Terrence Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who thinks Felix Diaz is going to beat Terrence Crawford?

Crawford is a big favorite and "should" win on paper but I think we'll see an upset here in a few weeks. Diaz by KO in the later rounds.

(I'll bump this thread after the fight)

Probably.......

Comment

Going to be a great scrap!

Comment

I think it's gonna be a good fight but Crawford will pull it out. Diaz would beat Burns and Indongo. And Diaz took short money to get this fight. He told Lou Dibella he didn't care about the extra $50k or so. Do whatever it takes to get him the fight. Diaz ain't coming to collect a paycheck, he's coming to win. I'm talking myself into laying some money down on Diaz.

Comment

It will be a tough fight. Diaz has an awkward style and uses it to his advantage. However, I think Crawford's ring IQ will get him the win. It will probably be close enough where some might use the dreaded "R" word.

Comment

I rate Diaz highly and I was one of few to pick him over Vasquez but when you're facing an elite fighter height and reach matter especially when it's significant. Crawford I have raved about for years and I don't think anyone handles his combination of size, skill, speed and power. Sadly for 5"5 Felix Diaz, I see him getting stopped later and maybe his corner pulling him out.

Comment

By KO huh?

D+ troll thread.

Comment

I think Diaz might put a gallant effort but eventually lose on points. He will definitely tag 'bud' with some shots.

If he's gonna shock Crawford its by points..

Comment

Diaz is gonna take a beatdown

Comment

Diaz is great at pulling the upset, he's in my top 5 favorite current boxers, a lot of attributes, hand speed, footwork, angles, body attack, smart aggression, good speed, decent power, good chin, etc...
                    But i think that Bud will win, rooting for Diaz tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X