Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you concerned about Wlad saying he will jab and grab Haye constantly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye will be preparing for Wlad to fight that way, i'd be worried if he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      No he wonT

He'll be jabbing Haye a ton but Haye will be running around the ring the while time. He won't wanna grab with a guy as big as Vlad because he will tire
      well obviously haye will be trying to avoid the clenches but wlad will be doing his utmost to grab and lean on him ... Haye should pray joe cortez is the ref lol

Comment

No he wonT

He'll be jabbing Haye a ton but Haye will be running around the ring the while time. He won't wanna grab with a guy as big as Vlad because he will tire
        well grabing isnt a part of boxing so why would Haye want to grab anyway.

Do you agree with wlads tactic to jab and grab???

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewDobson View Post
          this fight could actually embarrass the sport of boxing
          I was excited about this fight before but the more i think about the actual fight the more i think its going to be boring.
          Last edited by ny123; 03-25-2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

No he wonT

Haye said the first time Wlad grabs he's in for a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              If Wlad grabbed me I would bite his ear off. Grabbing has no place in boxing except if you are injured and need to hold on.

Wlad pisses me off

Comment

No suprise, thats how he always fights and using the jab against Haye is a must..surely

Comment

Originally posted by David Haye View Post
                  well obviously haye will be trying to avoid the clenches but wlad will be doing his utmost to grab and lean on him ... Haye should pray joe cortez is the ref lol
                  Joe Cortez hates black people because he's jewish or something. It made more sense when Tunney said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    He's probably gonna do what Chambers did and pick him up or something like that to show how strong he is

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      I was excited about this fight before but the more i think about the actual fight the more i think its going to being boring.
                      well i guess it all depends on haye we know what wlad is going to bring ... if haye gets in there and tries to roughhim up as i think he should it will be entertaining if he runs like he did against valuev it will be boring

Comment

Working...
                      X