Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: No One Knows Who Wilder is - 50-50 Will Never Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    No, it's like delaying the fight for more respect. Such as a rematch clause. A guaranteed two fight deal; Win, lose or draw. That's the deal that Joshua is getting. Therefore, Wilder should receive the same. Both fighters should earn the right to win back their titles if they lose. I think it's only fair.
    So delaying the fight is an act of respect? ok, Wilder would probably be the first B-side to ever do that...This is when "Keeping it real goes wrong"...

I hope he listens to you and "Keep it real"

Comment

Did Hearn really say that Team Wilder never commented on the contract he sent? I read that wrong right?

Comment

That’s what I was saying with out boxing scene Or a boxing media outlet I would of forgot about wilder cause he’s totally irrelevant 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Did Hearn really say that Team Wilder never commented on the contract he sent? I read that wrong right?
          Hmmm yeah just read that too. I have heard him on video saying Shelly sent back 2 questions (Are they next, and where is the venue)... Both which he said was answered.

I think the "Comments" he was referring to was the ESPN interview that shelly did. Which says they would be sending their comments back 5 days or so later on Friday.

"We agreed on terms and we sent them a contract, but they didn't send it back, they didn't even send any comments back."

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Hmmm yeah just read that too. I have heard him on video saying Shelly sent back 2 questions (Are they next, and where is the venue)... Both which he said was answered.

I think the "Comments" he was referring to was the ESPN interview that shelly did. Which says they would be sending their comments back 5 days or so later on Friday.

"We agreed on terms and we sent them a contract, but they didn't send it back, they didn't even send any comments back."
            This is what Finkel said to ESPN

"I'm sending him back the contracts with a couple of notes," Finkel told ESPN on Monday. "Hopefully, there is no problem and we'll sign right after the changes are made."

"Two days later, on Sunday, June 24th, I sent them a letter acknowledging Eddie's email of June 22, telling them they would have the contract back by Friday, June 29th. Since the contract did not state the date or the venue, I also asked for that information. These are the facts and Matchroom will have the contracts back to them by Friday, June 29th."

I interpreted that as I'm gonna send the contract back, he will make the changes and we will sign and return by Friday June 29th.

Comment

[QUOTE=champion4ever;18949811]This guy is so full shit that it's not even funny. The fact is, Wilder is more famous in the U.K. Than Joshua would ever of dream of being in the U.S. That is a fact.

I think your confusing UK with Russia but that's not surprising, Wilder is famous for avoiding any current champion simple and smoking weed UK pubic will never take to him.

Comment

I see mentioning Joshua-Whyte again, my guess is that happens in April if they both win their next fight

Comment

If Parker got a percentage then why can't wilder? At this point f this fight. Boxing is the worst I swear. Just do right by people and stop the bs. They don't even care, no other sport besides this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jpowell100 View Post
                    I see mentioning Joshua-Whyte again, my guess is that happens in April if they both win their next fight
                    There next fight will make money pending Whyte keeps on winning - Wilder should stick to fighting in USA/Russia, If he really wanted this fight he would take anything it's simple.

Comment

Keep saying it but read between the lines with this mob

They're openly trying to sign wilder. We all know it's so they keep their fingers in the pie & can hold the belts hostage

Who honestly believes if they signed wilder that we'd see aj wilder next?

They'd then want to build it for ages...

That gives you an idea how far we are away from Team Hearn actually wanting the fight.
                      Until that point they'll do all they can to stop it happening

Think Khan Brook & all the shïte hearn has said over the years...

Still haven't announced the fight though 🙄

Both khan & brook signed to him & both being fed stooges..

Why aren't we hearing him agreeing a bout between the 2 of them?
                      Why aren't they both being signed to a fight contract for 10 months time? 🤔

Comment

Working...
                      X