Spence via KO
    14.93%
    Mayweather via decision
    80.60%
    Spence via decision
    1.49%
    Draw
    0.00%

Would have been a badass fight. Similar to the judah fight but closer with mayweather winning a close decision

Comment

Spence goat

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Who wins this fight at 147??? Both are 28 years old
        I personally would put an older Floyd, age 33 to age 37yrs old when he faced Nelo. Grown Man Floyd, dominates him. The Floyd who faced Judah, was a little man barely coming up in weight, and may be too small to face Spence, so I pick Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          I personally would put an older Floyd, age 33 to age 37yrs old when he faced Nelo. Grown Man Floyd, dominates him. The Floyd who faced Judah, was a little man barely coming up in weight, and may be too small to face Spence, so I pick Spence.
          I think Floyd at 28 beats Spence but Spence would give him a run for his money. Spence doesn't fight like Judah, he's not much of a counter puncher and he's nowhere near as quick. He's definitely bigger and more imposing than Judah was but I think Floyd would have the hand speed advantage, foot speed advantage, and reflex advantage over Spence, as well as the ring iq at 28.

Comment

Tough fight for Mayweather and even though im a Spence fan, you just cant bet against mayweather
            Odds are you wouldn't win.

Comment

No match for the Money 🐷

Comment

No match.

We love to think of hypothetical fights against Floyd and say "well, he would...." No! None of them would have done anything. Above Floyd's insane skill, he was extremely intelligent. No fighter could make these move on him twice in the same fight without him figuring it out. So how would Spence cope?

We should never forget how basic these guys and the whole p4p ranking looked compared to Floyd and Pac when they were hot, even up to 2014.

The only person who can be discussed with them skill for skill is Loma. No other person comes close.

Before Ward, Kovalev was insanely HOT! No one could bet against him until SMW Ward came in and showed how human Kovalev is and beatable, even wobble him near KO. Smh. These guys were beyond it for this generation at least.

Comment

Well they already sparred a few years ago and floyd kicked spence out of his gym because he got his ass whooped! i would put my money on errol vs the best version of floyd!!

Comment

Floyd and it ain't close Spence would definitely pose danger the whole fight especially with that jab and body attack. But he is just way to hittable Floyd would counter him all night as well as Spence footwork and hand speed are not enough to really catch up with Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X