No announcement yet.

Diego chaves returns in Argentina with TKO1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego chaves returns in Argentina with TKO1

Diego Chaves Knocked out his opponent in just 1 minute, and plans to come back to 147 for big fights. This fight was at 154. He displayed terrific punching power.

Full fight:

Last edited by _Maxi; 11-18-2016, 11:13 PM.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Diego Chaves Knocked out his opponent in just 1 minute, and plants to come back to 147 for big fights. This fight was at 154. He displayed terrific punching power.

Full fight:

Glad for him i want him in big fight again

Comment

I also want to thank this city right here san diego!!!

Comment

He looked real sharp in there, can't wait to see him back in the mix at 147, he's still only 30.

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        I also want to thank this city right here san diego!!!

Comment

wow he looked really sharp but lets not forget the guy is f-level, but he's a decent B-Level fighter

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            He looked real sharp in there, can't wait to see him back in the mix at 147, he's still only 30.
            And he's still hanging around in Argentina... He should have come over to the US years ago, since that's the place for the big money fights. smh.
            Not the technically best fighter but he can punch. There are opportunities for him.

Comment

He just swarmed his outmatched opponent, I did not see a clean fall and that ref just called the fight to early...I would of liked to see Chaves get some rounds in so we can really gauge where hes at...nothing to see here.

Comment

before the first count chavez was getting hit clean. Probably didnt respect his opponent, but with a better opponent this wont work

Comment

good to see Chaves back. a couple more paid ''in the 1st you go down...'' bouts and he should be ready for HBO again.

Comment

looked sharp but a little negligent of defense. Goes to show how these guys perceive their opponents changes things as Chaves has shown some good defense at the top level.

Comment

Working...
                    X