Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
    I think Whyte beats Ortiz via decision, too active for the old man. A few years ago the Cuban would've destroyed him but he's finished now.
    Definitely right that Ortiz is the better fighter in his prime - it really is a shame that we didn't see him in more fights against quality opposition because it's hard to know where his top level real was.

Another edge I'd give to Whyte is the psychology factor. Ortiz would have trained as hard as ever for Wilder. Would he do the same against Whyte?

My guess is that he wouldn't and that Whyte would be the hungrier fighter. I think that counts for a lot.

I'd like to see Whyte in more top-level fights to see where he's at. Same could be said for Parker and Ortiz (it's just that I think Ortiz's ship has sailed)

Comment

War. Both guys hit the deck.....Whyte's youth gets him an 11 round stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Ortiz stops whyte and joshua on the same night.. Whyte will realize i
        he's in deep sh#t.. an u.k fans will respect wilder even more, When ortiz destroys this fool in 4 rds. Poor Dillian shyte.. He's in a world of hurt. Like the chinese say.. "beware what you wish for". Ask bermaine. Lol
        That’s a big mouth you have there. Try and get it under control before it lands you in hot water.

To be fair Ortiz deals with Whyte I can’t **** with what you are saying but beat Joshua? I’m ready to call you on your bet. Whenever you are feeling Froggy about any bet come on www. Betfair.com and I will lay any bet you fancy placing. Leave the gambling to the big boys and stay in your lane and just comment. The minute you talk money you are in my domain. I don’t want to see your words I want to see your money. I love this naive confidence. Just put your money where your mouth is and I will respect your words. Come and join when you see how much I’m willing to lay in such bets you will understand why I’m so ****y....peace✌��
        Last edited by Noelanthony; 05-12-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
          Definitely right that Ortiz is the better fighter in his prime - it really is a shame that we didn't see him in more fights against quality opposition because it's hard to know where his top level real was.

Another edge I'd give to Whyte is the psychology factor. Ortiz would have trained as hard as ever for Wilder. Would he do the same against Whyte?

My guess is that he wouldn't and that Whyte would be the hungrier fighter. I think that counts for a lot.

I'd like to see Whyte in more top-level fights to see where he's at. Same could be said for Parker and Ortiz (it's just that I think Ortiz's ship has sailed)
          Fair enough assesment

Comment

This would actually be a very good fight, along with Parker, Pulev etc I want everyone to fight each other, where is Andy Ruiz?

Comment

It's a good fight, that I'd happily watch.

Can definitely see it headlining a card at the O2.

The WBC definitely protecting Wilder from a fight he doesn't want though.

Not saying he's scared but clearly isn't interested in the fight and the WBC are playing games to help him avoid the fight.

Ortiz shouldn't be bouncing back straight into a final eliminator with the same organisation.

Despite the BS, it's a good fight and could see it going either way

Comment

Whyte will destroy the ancient mariner and force bumsquad to pull up his panties and get in the ring with him. Wilder will be holding his breath and crossing his fingers for the ortiz win because fighting an OAP again is his limit.

Comment

Ortiz is a tough dude who can trouble Whyte early in the fight.

If the fight travels beyond 6 rounds, Whyte will be favorite to knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    I will take that bet... im tired of u casuals..
                    Very good. Bookmark it.

But I’m talking real money which I will bet in a bookies with Whyte likely being a slight underdog

I’ll bet you all my points if you want? I don’t really know what they do.

Comment

This is a great fight on paper. I see Ortiz knocking Whyte out in 8 whilst losing on the cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X