Van Damm and Steven Segal used to have beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Damm and Steven Segal used to have beef

You guys know about that story?

Ive enjoyed Van damm movies alot more throughout the years. He have so many classics.

In a real fight against Segal, Id root for him too.

Segal’s fancy handwork and all that chop sooey bullsht aint gona work in real life.

Fuk Steven Segal

Steven Segal will blow a hole in Van Damn head!

Comment

Seagal has a 7th degree black belt in Aikido, Van Damn is a body building actor who can do splits and stuff. Plus Steven has over half a foot height advantage. I know where my money would be.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
        Seagal has a 7th degree black belt in Aikido, Van Damn is a body building actor who can do splits and stuff. Plus Steven has over half a foot height advantage. I know where my money would be.
        Pretty sure Van Damme was a kick boxer and that Seagals credentials are dubious.

Comment

Seagal would fck him up.

Now Seagal vs Chuck Norris (all jokes aside) - that would be a more even fight.

Comment

Aikido>kickboxing

Comment

There are dozens of videos out there from martial artists who laugh at Seagal and his aikido b.s.. VanDamme actually fought people outside of movies....he had a kickboxing record of 18-1 and a semi contact karate record of 41-4.

Plus Seagal is a Russian stooge and runs like a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                There are dozens of videos out there from martial artists who laugh at Seagal and his aikido b.s.. VanDamme actually fought people outside of movies....he had a kickboxing record of 18-1 and a semi contact karate record of 41-4.

Correct.. here is JCVD imitating Segal running like a girl lol

https://youtu.be/KsvDtS5IYe4

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

This right here... Jean Claude's round house kicks to the face beat out Steven seagals karate chops to the neck any day of the week.

Comment

Van Damme destroys 6'5" Steven Seagal.

Comment

Working...
                    X