Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 3 Boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where i can upload a video of it, because yousendit isn't working for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by LS-Injection
      Anyone know where i can upload a video of it, because yousendit isn't working for me!
      yeah same here its being a ****ing ****** what happened with you

Comment

• A number of things…it wouldnt load up my stuff it kept making my safari go sooooooo slow lol, shall i go on lol j/k i wont i have a diffrent site anyway lol!
        What is happening to you…?

Comment

• intoccabile :Yehp, and you can still go through the career with a current fighter too. Also, I think you can unlock guys. In some of the weight classes there are open slots that instead of fighters are shadows of a fighter.. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the build I have (still early?) or if this means you can fill in the blanks by finishing career mode in those certain weights.. I'm unsure.
          What do you think of that…?

Comment

A number of things…it wouldnt load up my stuff it kept making my safari go sooooooo slow lol, shall i go on lol j/k i wont i have a diffrent site anyway lol!
            What is happening to you…?
            its just cutting out and the hole page go's white after about 20mins of uploading and i click on the reload and it just cancels so ive been using megaupload anyways its better

Comment

What do you think of that…?
              yeah tht sounds good like , i like games alot more when you can unlock stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazfan
                yeah tht sounds good like , i like games alot more when you can unlock stuff
                Lol do you wan't the link to the actual site…?

Comment

Working...
                X