Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack: I Wasn't Hitting Stevenson Low; He Had His Cup Really High

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson had his trunks all the way up to right below his nipples like Steve Urkel. Ref was psychologically fking up Jack.

Comment

Okay, I actually laughed so hard at that headline I scared my dog!!

Stupid, upward mobility cup.....

Comment

Jack must put it in the rematch that no Ian John Lewison is welcomed back and no UK ref!

Comment

TMT, The Moaning Team. "I didn't hit him low and I didn't give away the first half of the fight and I wasn't hurt in the 10th and the judges hate Floyd, bla, bla, bla."
          Jack should be thanking the judges for giving him a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            The first obvious one was a straight right hand, right in Adonis's cup. Later on there were also some uppercut style shots to Adonis's cup. He then started to gas. Adonis was getting tired for sure, but those low blows take stamina away exponentially.
            Yea that was clearly a dick punch and probably intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... right, Jack hit low in the first part of the match until Adonis got tired... I wonder why Jack didn't hit low in the second half either...
              ref got on him hard..points and dq was coming and it would have been the right thing...he knew he couldnt afford to lose a point...

adonis showed a lot of moxy to stay the course through that..he wanted to complain about a bit but sugar hill did a great job of telling him to cut that **** out

Comment

Working...
              X