Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey walks around at 180?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Damn! Dough boy anybody? No wonder he is pondering a move to 147lb because he has outgrown the lower weight classes. A fight with Lomachenko is out of the question. I seriously doubt that he can squeeze into those extra 5lb.

Comment

canelo was 240 against khan. this has to stop

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Found it Loma a weight bully. How absurd.....

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...5#post18765025
        Yea, so? Lomo is a weight bully. He made a fighter come up two classes did he not?

Did Gary Coleman Jr., I mean Russell not look like the first African Keebler Elf?

Garcia's on vacation in Hawaii isn't he? Can you not gain some extra weight on vacation or is that not allowed? I have serious doubts he's anywhere close to 180. Adonis Stevenson said he walks around at 185, compare those two for real lmao.

Did Garcia tower over Broner?

Was there a size advantage against Lipinets? Did Garcia have a size advantage over Martinez?

In all fariness, I think Mikey should be at 140 dedicated right now. At 125, I think Garcia was a weight bully too but at least we can say he was young and growing into his body. Lomo is full grown.
        Last edited by McNulty; 05-19-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

no fuking way he walks around at 180.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Yea, so? Lomo is a weight bully. He made a fighter come up two classes did he not?

Did Gary Coleman Jr., I mean Russell not look like the first African Keebler Elf?

Garcia's on vacation in Hawaii isn't he? Can you not gain some extra weight on vacation or is that not allowed? I have serious doubts he's anywhere close to 180. Adonis Stevenson said he walks around at 185, compare those two for real lmao.

Did Garcia tower over Broner?

Was there a size advantage against Lipinets? Did Garcia have a size advantage over Martinez?

In all fariness, I think Mikey should be at 140 dedicated right now. At 125, I think Garcia was a weight bully too but at least we can say he was young and growing into his body. Lomo is full grown.
            He didn't make Rigo do anything. Second by your logic, Linares was way worse of a weight bully.

As for Garcia, I wasn't criticizing him. I was just surprised that he weighed that much, I always figured him to be a bit leaner.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              He didn't make Rigo do anything. Second by your logic, Linares was way worse of a weight bully.

As for Garcia, I wasn't criticizing him. I was just surprised that he weighed that much, I always figured him to be a bit leaner.
              Yes he did, that was the stipulation for the fight. I'm using very basic word logic here, not sure what you're referring to by my logic. I didn't invent any special form of logic. You're using the wrong word me lad.

Not only did he make him jump two classes, Lomo fought dirty as fùck!

Dirty Weight Bully 1

Dirty Weight Bully 2

Comment

Lomachenko will have a problem with all that weight the next day

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  no fuking way he walks around at 180.
                  Last month he said he was 170 on video in Roberts gym.

Comment

all this thread says is Loma fans are worried.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      all this thread says is Loma fans are worried.
                      I'm a fan of both and I can't wait for them.to fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X