Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hope golovkin fights dereveyenchenko next...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    GGG is a nickname made up by someone else.

People that get upset by the nickname that they have to complain about it are really pathetic.
    GGG is not a nickname, it's an acronym/abbreviation ... each letter stands for the first letter of his first, middle and last name.

Comment

People that get upset by the nickname that they have to complain about it are really pathetic.
      GGG is his moniker ****** just like canelo or money Mayweather fawking dunce

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
        who's more known for difficulty? Devryanchenko or Dominic Wade..... the IBF mandos.

Do you honestly believe Golovkin meant, ''Wade is a dangerous fight...amazing amateur background'' compared to the Russian currently now in the talks?
        You would be one of those casuals screaming if GGG fought a guy with just 12 fights. He just KTFO a guy that went 12 with Jermell.

Comment

People are counting on Sergiy's technicality and ability to throw combos as the marker. Could he win? Maybe if Golovkin goes in gunshy due to the difference in handspeed but I think considering Sergiy hasn't been on a big stage once yet as a pro will make him respect the champion. Good fight on paper based on skills and amateur backgrounds but on a pro level I don't see this fight going the way the detractors expect.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            You would be one of those casuals screaming if GGG fought a guy with just 12 fights. He just KTFO a guy that went 12 with Jermell.
            lol. yeah, Dork of Dempsey needs circumstance at least. 2 year layoff, 2 weeks prep.

Buy a book on boxing and find topics on title shot training camps and their 2 month minimum duration.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
              lol. yeah, Dork of Dempsey needs circumstance at least. 2 year layoff, 2 weeks prep.

Buy a book on boxing and find topics on title shot training camps and their 2 month minimum duration.
              So you’re touting this guy’s amateur record, yet you think Tank with 225+ amateur fights and twice as many pro fights as Loma is too young, not ready. Crawl back into your casual closet before you get banned again fool.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                So you’re touting this guy’s amateur record, yet you think Tank with 225+ amateur fights and twice as many pro fights as Loma is too young, not ready. Crawl back into your casual closet before you get banned again fool.
                Tank? Loma?

We was talking Vanes and a 2 year layoff with 2 weeks notice! Bow down to your master pimp!

Comment

From all I read they just wanted that over Vanes

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    That's the fight the whole forum seemed to want so hopefully golovkin forgets about Saunders, stops 'chasing a payday' against canelo and fights the boogeyman of the division just as you wanted. That's the guy he's been accused of running from so let's get this thing on next. You all say natural 154'rs are too small so Charlos not an option either. Brook and vanes are too small so Charlo must be too.
                    I just want him to get on with doing what he's supposed to as unified champ and stop chasing the cinnamon payday. My preference would be for Golovkin to unify with Saunders first (as he should have done last summer), but if that would mean dropping the IBF then he should fight Derevyanchenko instead, then attempt to unify, then Jacobs / Murata then Charlo.

Comment

Wow lol. I guess you are 'that guy' lol. Settle down

Comment

Working...
                      X