Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Tyson Fury Fanboys Score His Funny Faces?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Tyson Fury Fanboys Score His Funny Faces?

I am still baffled by how they are claiming he clearly won the Wilder fight.

I see him throwing arm punches that never at any point even bothered a 50 lb lighter Wilder. Dude is literally shoe shining and still only outlanded WIlder by 1 punch a round. Yet Wilder is landing clearly the harder power punches and doing damage.

Of course with the 2 knock downs, 1 being Tyson almost getting counted out.

Wilder clearly was the aggressor and did more damage + KD's. Where is this Fury dominated BS coming from?

This fight belongs to Wilder.

I can only come to the logical conclusion that you idiots are like the fans in the arena that were cheering every time Fury gestured and made funny faces.

Is that supposed to score points?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha its called boxing, not punching.

did you even watch the fight?

get a new hobby, boxing isnt for you
    Last edited by leeroy84; 05-30-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Because we know how to score a round.Wilder didn’t do **** the first five rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
        hahahahahahahahahahahaha its called boxing, not punching.

did you even watch the fight?

get a new hobby, boxing isnt for you

i saw one guy get hit very hard while the other one slapped like a woman. the punchstats were equal.

this being the differentiator

Comment

Wilder the aggressor...you mean moving forward, head hunting cluelessly all night and looking stupid whenever he missed which was basically all night? Punch stats don't tell the whole story, I made $20,000 on the market today, can you tell me how big my position was, what stock(s) I bought, my entry and exit price, the catalyst for the uptrend, etc.? What other weak argument(s) do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Erroid View Post
            Wilder the aggressor...you mean moving forward, head hunting cluelessly all night and looking stupid whenever he missed which was basically all night? Punch stats don't tell the whole story, I made $20,000 on the market today, can you tell me how big my position was, what stock(s) I bought, my entry and exit price, the catalyst for the uptrend, etc.? What other weak argument(s) do you have?
            Wilder landed just as much as Fury but with harder connects + 2 KD's.

Fury armpunched with no power and made funny faces.

Wilder won the fight.

Comment

Fury ran for the hills and ducked the rematch for a reason

Comment

Working...
              X