Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between boxing on ESPN and boxing on FOX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at Tim Smith's twitter & seeing Ak & Barak interviewing Spence lmfao. These mfers been around a minute then? I thought Hearn pulled them out of his ass for DAZN. I swear I ain't never heard of this mfers til like 30 or so days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Espn is doing a great job. I can’t go 5 mins without hearing people talk about Crawford’s fight this weekend
      right. I saw the commercial during Monday night football. Was good timing

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Fox has an actual boxing studio show on TV. ESPN plus has Dan Rafael in his basement doing a boxing show on Skype
        Espn deports has had Los golpes in studio for years and now added Rafaels show u mentioned and also In this Corner twice a month which u failed to mention. U also failed to mention they show weigh ins on sports center. That is besides Teddy Atlas specials for their bigger fights.

And then u fail to mention espn will show nearly twice as many cards on espn as fox will show. Why did u leave out that key information when making your biased post?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Espn deports has had Los golpes in studio for years and now added Rafaels show u mentioned and also In this Corner twice a month which u failed to mention. U also failed to mention they show weigh ins on sports center. That is besides Teddy Atlas specials for their bigger fights.

And then u fail to mention espn will show nearly twice as many cards on espn as fox will show. Why did u leave out that key information when making your biased post?
          ESPN deportes

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            10 on FOX, another dozen on FS1, and a dedicated fight show to regularly talk up fights.

Nice try though
            idiot alert. Scipio sticks his head up his arse again. Fs1 are low budget shows. Espn has 18 on espn plus 12 on espn+ plus 24 international cards on espn+ If u really wanna go there. Lmaoooo.

So 54 cards vs 22. Nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              And then u fail to mention espn will show nearly twice as many cards on espn as fox will show.
              If somebody has basic cable, they'll be able to see 22 PBC events per year. 10 on Fox and 12 on Fox Sports.

If somebody has basic cable, they'll be able to see 18 Top Rank events per year. 18 on ESPN.

22 > 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                ESPN deportes

If u are too ignorant not to speak Spanish thats not my problem.

U out here trying to brag about 10 cards a year and u haven’t even heard one fight yet or even know how their studios shows will be or if they even last.

It’s good fox gonna have cards but they haven’t even put one mom time buy card on and u are here hating on espn that has put on several good deeds and trying to fox on a pedestal when they ain’t done **** yet.

Shouldn’t U reserve judgement till there is an actual product to judge lmao?

We got a nut rider in here. I hope they are good cards but they are starting off in the wrong foot by starting on 12/22 which has always been a slow tv week.

Have u enjoyed Rafael’s show or In this Corner? How about Teddy’s show in espn2? Is fox’s studio show better than all or any of them? Give me your honest opinion.

We know Los Golpes is a great show. Give us your honest opinion on FOXs studio show? Which host is your favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  If somebody has basic cable, they'll be able to see 22 PBC events per year. 10 on Fox and 12 on Fox Sports.

If somebody has basic cable, they'll be able to see 18 Top Rank events per year. 18 on ESPN.
                  22 > 18.
                  FS1 isn’t on basic cable on most cable providers and definitely not dish or directv. I had to buy Directv sports package to get it. Yet my espn+ at $4.00 a month is less than half the price of Showtime. Nice try though. 54>22

Comment

The Top Rank shills sucking Bob's d*ck straight to the sack with 0 signs of choking as usual. How much does Bob pay to coddle his balls on boxingscene?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      The Top Rank shills sucking Bob's d*ck straight to the sack with 0 signs of choking as usual. How much does Bob pay to coddle his balls on boxingscene?
                      u accidentally wrote bob Arum when u meant to write Al Haymon. U are right though bro. These dudes on this page are gargling on Haymons verga when not one of those fox shows has came out yet bash on another product. Boxingscene is very biased for pbc. This dude wba wbc ymca even admits to getting paid for shilling for pbc on here smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X