Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER'S MONEY PROBLEMS BRINGING HIM BACK TO BOxING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a walking investment as long as he stays undefeated, he bets on himself and has loads of assets!

He’s fine, he just doesn’t wanna spend his old money on the debt, rather new money!

In a rematch with PAC he can make 50 to 70 millions while the tune ups would be guaranteed 32 or 34 mill!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I never thought that floyd will get broke in less than 5 years. But floyd lifestyle who spend millions of dollars for a strippers will surely make him broke sooner than later.
      The funny thing is, his fans bragging about how he hasn't cash the check for the Manny fight yet.

Comment

Insane how much money he blows so quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if May Pac 2, doesn't make much money at all.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Mayweathers broke ( which I doubt ) its on another level to the avg persons broke

Floyd’s broke is still 10s of million , that’s rich broke just spending excessively like Micheal Jackson , Johnny depp it’s not broke

If he comes back , could you blame him wanting to make another 9 figure payday if he doesn’t he’ll make out just fine the rest of his life

He isn’t going to end up like Sugar Ray Robinson /Joe Louis

Now Adrien Broner has a real chance of being avg person broke in 10 years
          You're right about Floyd never being average person broke but there's no way broners money will last 10 years.

Comment

I mean would anyone really be surprised he needs the money? The guy spends money at a ridiculous pace. They said he had over 15 million dollars of cars that he never drives. He spent 25,000 on a mouth guard. Its a f'n mouth guard! at most that should cost you 600 bucks if you get the best quality from your dentist. He spends Millions on watches, jewelry, clothes, fine dining etc. Not to mention private jets, large mansions, and blowing thousands when he goes out to clubs. Throw in taxes and you can see why that money goes fast.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              He is stupid to, neither should have to fight or have money issues..both are great fighters..but straight up idiots
              I don’t think either of them is even remotely close to being broke. If they ever fight again it’ll be a combination of “not wanting to miss an easy 9 million payday, and Floyd missing the spotlight”
              Greed goes a long way. And money the root of all calls the shots.

Manny still wants to be relevant eventhough he’s way past it as well, and what better fight for him to take other than a 41 yr old floyd who is also a lesser threat than the crawfords and spence of the world at this point. Lesser threat in getting hurt for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
                I mean would anyone really be surprised he needs the money? The guy spends money at a ridiculous pace. They said he had over 15 million dollars of cars that he never drives. He spent 25,000 on a mouth guard. Its a f'n mouth guard! at most that should cost you 600 bucks if you get the best quality from your dentist. He spends Millions on watches, jewelry, clothes, fine dining etc. Not to mention private jets, large mansions, and blowing thousands when he goes out to clubs. Throw in taxes and you can see why that money goes fast.

Meanwhile Pacquiao is a walking welfare department in the philippines handing out houses, hospital, money like it's nothing.

both dont see the trajectory by how they spend. they should be putting their money on investments. somewhere their money would grow.

So far, the only boxer that's successful in terms of money was George Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Meanwhile Pacquiao is a walking welfare department in the philippines handing out houses, hospital, money like it's nothing.

both dont see the trajectory by how they spend. they should be putting their money on investments. somewhere their money would grow.

So far, the only boxer that's successful in terms of money was George Foreman
                  True that. Pacquiao has like a million relatives to feed here in PH. Everytime he wins they line up to his house and receive their share lol
                  If your a friend of pac’s friend you get VIP passes as well. He just doesn’t say no to those who needs

Comment

dude bought an ugly azz 18million dollar diamond watch that devalued the second he wore it instead of spending some thousands on a gemstone watch that increases with value by age, of course hes going broke

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      If he has money issues then he deserves it...gotta be stupid to earn almost a billion dollars and have money issues
                      If anything he's cash poor & cash poor to Floyd might be under $100M or worst case under $20M. Mfers who got as much money as Floyd don't keep it ALL in backpacks OR the bank. He's probably got 100 million in cars. Maybe 250M+ in real estate. And I think every girl Floyd has f#cked in the last decade who has some respectability & goals in life now has a business that she runs & Floyd surely owns or gots a piece of.

Once you got Floyd money you gotta be on some Tyson sh^t to blow it all or get in trouble with the tax man which I hope Floyd & all fighters who've made a stack of money has figured out by now so they stay on top of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X