No announcement yet.

Boxing Double Standard Compared to UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Double Standard Compared to UFC

Now that Jon Jones has gotten nothing more than a slap on the wrist for repeat positive steroid use. Does everyone remember when Dana White and UFC fans stated that MMA was more professional than boxing, had more integrity than boxing. That UFC was only about the best fighting the best and has 0 unfairness involved unlike boxing. How their fighters were more honorable, tougher, and less into steroid use than boxers. Plus, how USADA and the UFC kept the sport clean and punished those who were steroid cheats.

Well lets see, UFC lets WWE wrestlers come into their sport and get championship fights after only a few fights, UFC claimed a fighter with only 11 fights was the greatest fighter in history. Most of their fighters continue to miss weight and no study or anything is being done about it. Now, repeat steroid users are not even being held up to the rules that UFC and USADA have in place. USADA and UFC hide from the public and athletic commissions when fighters have tested positive for steroids or masking drugs all so the fight can go on. And what is probably the worst is that MMA fans are perfectly ok with this and so far the feds and state athletic commissions seem ok with it too.

On the other hand boxers are punished to the extreme by athletic commissions throughout the country. Like the time NSAC aggressively tried to fine Chavez Jr $3,000,000 for a positive pot test. Boxing is held to a higher standard and a double standard. Boxers never get away with **** like this.
    Last edited by jdp28tx; 09-20-2018, 10:31 AM.

Wtf are you talking about?? Jones aint even fighting in the UFC anymore. Jones career is pretty much over. There is no special treatment here.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
      Wtf are you talking about?? Jones aint even fighting in the UFC anymore. Jones career is pretty much over. There is no special treatment here.
      He's coming back to the UFC...

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post

Maybe you should do some homework before making an ass of yourself. Read today's news buddy.
        Last edited by jdp28tx; 09-20-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
          Read today's news buddy.
          He's been out for over a year. Canelo came back in 4 months!

Jones was fine for $205K and license revoke. What happen to Canelo?

Comment

ALL athletes do what they do... Let's just leave it at that.
            Hyped for "Bones" return, He is EASILY the greatest MMA fighter ever.

Comment

Does everyone recall when Tyson had his incident in the Holyfiled rematch. He was fined an incredible 3 million dollars for that incident and had his boxing license revoked. Conor Mcgregor attacks multiple fighters with weapons and he is fined nothing, the NYSAC fines him nothing, and he is not even suspended for 1 day.

Comment

You are making my point for me. UFC fans are perfectly ok with this ****. Jones has tested positive multiple times, almost killed a pregnant women in a hit and run, he had cocaine in the car, plus other incidents i am not going to get into. Canelo is not remotely the same thing.

Comment

You are making my point for me. UFC fans are perfectly ok with this ****. Jones has tested positive multiple times, almost killed a pregnant women in a hit and run, he had cocaine in the car, plus other incidents i am not going to get into. Canelo is not remotely the same thing.
                  What he does outside of competing in the UFC is not in their power. And he was fine $205k and suspended for 15 months for the recent positive test. Now i asked you again, what happen to Canelo? How much did he has to pay? How long was he out for? He came back in 4 months! lol

Comment

Does everyone recall when Tyson had his incident in the Holyfiled rematch. He was fined an incredible 3 million dollars for that incident and had his boxing license revoked. Conor Mcgregor attacks multiple fighters with weapons and he is fined nothing, the NYSAC fines him nothing, and he is not even suspended for 1 day.
                    Tyson bit a chuck off of Holyfield's ear during a fight!!!! How is this anywhere close to the circus act from Conor?

Comment

Working...
                    X