Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary boxer Henry Armstrong is the latest to join Round4Round Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Legendary boxer Henry Armstrong is the latest to join Round4Round Boxing

I'm an official team member of Round4Round Boxing videogame. We are actively going after boxers and we are in early development.

He was a great legend

Comment

Yes! Homicide Hank! Sits just behind Sugar Ray Robinson as The GOAT.

Comment

Aint he dead?

C+ troll thread doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Aint he dead?

C+ troll thread doe.
          What does that have to do with him being in the game?!? Many sports games have dead or inactive athletes. His family allowed Round4Round Boxing to add him(name and image) in the upcoming game.
          Last edited by POETICDRINK2U; 09-09-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
            What does that have to do with him being in the game?!? Many sports games have dead or inactive athletes. His family allowed Round4Round Boxing to add him(name and image) in the upcoming game.
            He dead he can't join nothing himself. I guess his estate can decide to allow you to use his likeness for free, payment &/or a royalty & thats what this is actually it would seem. So fair play. Just a weird ass thread title to me.

When is this game coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              He dead he can't join nothing himself. I guess his estate can decide to allow you to use his likeness for free, payment &/or a royalty & thats what this is actually it would seem. So fair play. Just a weird ass thread title to me.

When is this game coming out?
              The video I posted has his grandson speaking on his estate behalf. The game is targeting to be out next year. The game is still in the early stages and the team still trying to get boxers in the game.

Comment

Ok, a Boxing in 2018/2019 that's very cool and would translate better than MMA does to games but...

1) Do you have a website?
                2) What platforms is the game coming out on?
                3) What price point?
                4) Is it solely single player?
                5) How many Boxers you planning on getting in the game?

Would be great if it did well, I think a Boxing game is long overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Ok, a Boxing in 2018/2019 that's very cool and would translate better than MMA does to games but...

3) What price point?
                  5) How many Boxers you planning on getting in the game?

Would be great if it did well, I think a Boxing game is long overdue.
                  www.round4roundboxing.com

PC, PS4, XBOX ONE, and depend on how well it sell; Next-Gen

3) What price point?
                  I'm guess the same price as game at this time.

It's going to have single player, two player, and online

5) How many Boxers you planning on getting in the game? As many as they can sign. They looking to out do what EA did as far as roster.

Comment

The hardest part will definitely be getting boxers. In fact that will be the game's biggest killer. But hopefully the gameplay and mechanics can outweigh the lack of boxers.

The roster, so far, is lacking badly. Like I see Jeff Lacy, Willie Monroe Jr, and Leonard Bundu in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X