Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here loves what they do AND make good/great money doing it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here loves what they do AND make good/great money doing it?

Who here LOVE what they do and make good/great money doing it?

I wonder how many people actually love what they do while making sht load of money.

I absolutely hate what i do but it makes so much money that i cant stop.

Comment

I make great money and love a part of what I do. I love the client interaction and getting great results for them is a nice rewarding payoff.

However in order to get the results there is a substantial amount of work which I don't love at all so it's a mixed bag. So I love maybe 15% of what I do.

I wish I got paid heaps and loved 100% of what I did but there are very few who are so lucky.

I have it better than most and basically everything I whinge about could be considered a first world problem so I can't complain really.

I'd love to be paid a mint just to stay at home and paint or play video games all day (like some of those twitch guys lol) but my firms won't run themselves.

Comment

I'm a programmer.. it pays well enough but I don't really care for it.

Could be a lot worse I guess.

Comment

I like what I do but would like just a tad more money. I could get a different job where I make a bit more money but there's a good chance I wouldn't like it as much.

Comment

No,I’m usually not even compensated at all for jerking off

Comment

I have a hard frustrating job when things dont go the way they should but once the job is complete their is a certain amount of satisfaction and pride with what ive just built.
              Most definitely dont get paid enough though for my creative genius.

Comment

Working...
              X