Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why should Wilder come to the UK to get Cheated and Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn made sure the plan for Joshua vs Whyte 2 did not get disrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      I have no dog in this fight as my man is Wilder.
      That said, yes he got away with some drama. But with the way Parker fought does it even really matter? He took some good body shots early that zapped him.
      AJ or Wilder will smoke both these guys. Yes you could deduct a point but he still would of won.
      As far as the headbutt goes. No one watching knew it was a headbutt until we saw the replay. I don't think the ref saw it and I also don't think Whyte did it on purpose.

If a fighter knows he can get away with illegal moves, he will do it throughout the fight. That is what Whyte did.

All it took was a warning, a hard warning and a point deduction, and Whyte would have had to stop or get DQed

Would that affected the outcome, who knows, but it nice to see a fair fight.

This isn't the first instance of this on a Eddie Hearn Card and won't be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
        I don't think that a corrupt ref, judges, or boxing commission can stop Wilder's right hand. That fight does not see the final bell.
        Maybe you should watch Groves vs Froch I

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Like? Do you really think either of these guys stand a chance????
          well Joshua just fought a very close fight with Parker some months ago regardless of what the scorecards said. He was never in any trouble or even in danger of being knocked down and Joshua has already ko'd whyte so I see no need for that fight to take place again but I have a feeling it will.

Comment

payback for wards career

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              this actually has nothing to do with Wilder. This bs has been going on in the UK for decades. Whyte was given a lot of time to recover after that knockdown.
              Are you for real? The US is by far the most corrupt country out there. The UK is nowhere near to being corrupt like that ****hole.

If it's been going on for decades, you'll have no problem listing all of these robberies and such?

Comment

Working...
              X