No announcement yet.

My 16 year old workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Some people sit on fruit boxes and would kill for that, don't be so quick to judge others.

He looks strong Larry good stuff.
    So el*** sends me red k for this, should be maturity level in here the children like this idiot just degrade the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      I was just being honest. His son looks more goody than Wilder. Secondly, Larry is one of the biggest racist on this board. People like him are the reason for racial conflicts.
      NO reason to attack his HOME and his KID.But if you don't see this already at your age then I doubt anything I say will matter.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

Been a Larry hater since he was Larry2010xx or something, but hey, props to him and the kid. Love seeing people getting into fitness. I got myself into lifting but I would have loved to have my dad or uncle or cousin or someone to push me. This is the kind of ***** that keeps kids on the straight and narrow so mad props.

Comment

I was just being honest. His son looks more goody than Wilder. Secondly, Larry is one of the biggest racist on this board. People like him are the reason for racial conflicts.
          On point. A ******ed 9 year old to be fair.
          you seem to feel some type away about me lol

Comment

Working...
          X