Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Man fans lets see you defend this crap fight and scrutinized Canelo over khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Man fans lets see you defend this crap fight and scrutinized Canelo over khan

this is gonna be good

they ducking doe...

he got a better chin than khan doe

brook struggles to make 147 doe

This fight is trash like the canelo fight was a joke

this is far worse......GGG is a true middleweight and Brook a true welter....2 weight classes apart

A fringe middleweight contender wouldve been ok

People wanted him to fight lara a champ at 154, but you guys said he was a nobody

Brook is a division below Lara and fought lesser opposition

this is sad

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    this is gonna be good

they ducking doe...

he got a better chin than khan doe

brook struggles to make 147 doe

This fight is trash like the canelo fight was a joke

this is far worse......GGG is a true middleweight and Brook a true welter....2 weight classes apart

A fringe middleweight contender wouldve been ok

People wanted him to fight lara a champ at 154, but you guys said he was a nobody

Brook is a division below Lara and fought lesser opposition

this is sad
    they even trashed canelo for fighting a jmw champion at 154...
    karma is a *****...

Comment

I am truly disappointed in Triple G

I can't fault Brook because he is desperate for a payday and is looking for a shortcut to success. His career has been stuck in the same place for years and he wants to make a couple of mil before retiring.

However its a shame will will never see Brook fight at 147 again, he robbed us of many potential good fights.

But as they say money talks

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        they even trashed canelo for fighting a jmw champion at 154...
        karma is a *****...
        Canelo has always been a jr. middleweight.....the cotto fight was just an opportunity to beat a top draw, get a belt

I never thought 160 was a longtime trip...either way this is straight bull*****

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          I am truly disappointed in Triple G

I can't fault Brook because he is desperate for a payday and is looking for a shortcut to success. His career has been stuck in the same place for years and he wants to make a couple of mil before retiring.

However its a shame will will never see Brook fight at 147 again, he robbed us of many potential good fights.

But as they say money talks
          its obvious he wanted a big fight but sheesh......anyone from 147 wouldve been nice

He is gonna get hurt, I dont want to see that nor will I watch it. I'll watch the highlights like I did khan vs 'nelo

their are weight classes for a reason

I was looking forward to Eubank getting a shot.

Comment

This is a disgusting act from team GGG. It's really head-scratching though how Brook's team would go for this when his career so far has been carefully guided. Khan's move made sense since hes had a few losses already and looking for that big fight, but Brook is undefeated and it seemed like they never even tried to make those big (and winnable) fights at welterweight. This is a potentially career-ruining fight.

Comment

I'm more annoyed he didn't fight Lara if you were going to look under 147. Does this mean Spence-Bundu is for the IBF title?

Comment

An honest person won't defend this fight, I'm a big fan of Golovkin and I criticized Canelo big time for fighting Khan and I feel the same way about GGG fighting Brook. It's a terrible fight and I lost a lot of respect for Golovkin today for agreeing to this. You can't **** on Canelo for fighting a welterweight but think its ok for Golovkin to do the same, its not ok.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what's happening. We get behind fighters & then they pull this bizarre crap. Truth is, we don't know what's going on in their heads & can't control their actions.

Comment

where is tha jubie phaggot .. remember how "lara has no wins at 160"

anyone that defends this should be banned for like a month

Comment

Working...
                    X