• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Hey you're making us who thought broner won look bad
    That's your people get used to it

Comment

• i didnt catch this fight. going to watch it after i eat!

Comment

• I had Ponce winning comfortably, he outworked Broner for the majority of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK
          Quote:

Originally Posted by MANIAC310

no one is talking about him headlining a PPV you sad little fanboy

ummmmmmm there are talks of him fighting on floyds ppv u ****in idiot,,its funny tho cause wen he does reach that status to be headline his own ppv ur the type of idiots that buy it and make the numbers skyrocket lmao,he thanks u for ur support!!

keep crying robbery kiddos that official W stays intact for life! lmao
          and pernell simply drew with Chavez. pea must have been overrated if he could not beat the slow one dimensional Chavez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf
            Seriously guys? Are we really going to do this Floyd-Castillo or Pac-Marquez I/II ****?

I don't ever see anyone making threads about Ali-Norton III or Mancini-Bramble, and that's because these threads having nothing to do with robberies or "exposing the truth."

You guys don't like the fighter as a person, so you try to dilute his success in the ring by bringing up anything you can to make him look bad. A fight no one even watched when it happened, a misdemeanor Broner got charged with three years ago, anything because you don't like him and are upset he's having massive success in the ring.

Same way people are with Floyd. Same way people were with Pacquiao a few years back.

I've been seeing these threads almost daily since Broner blew up. Can you please spare us this bull****? I really, really would rather not see threads on NSB five years from now with titles like "Broner vs PDL: Discuss the Robbery!!" because Broner is still being successful and people will desperately cling to anything to tarnish his image.

Spare us. Just say "I don't care how good he is, I don't like him and don't want to watch him."

That's all you need to say.
            then don't post in them and out it to the top. pretty simple concept don't you think?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              You have got to be one of the biggest ******s on here. You had the fight 7-5 yet it was only a 10 round bout.

Care to go into detail about those two phantom rounds you witnessed that nobody else did? I'm dying to hear bout it.
              LMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                You have got to be one of the biggest ******s on here. You had the fight 7-5 yet it was only a 10 round bout.

Care to go into detail about those two phantom rounds you witnessed that nobody else did? I'm dying to hear bout it.
                LMAO youre right was thinking in a 12 round fight basis.

But yeah I had it 6-4 for Broner. What rounds did you haters give PDL?

PDL did not win more than 4 rounds and if you guys do believe you base it off that whole BS of "oh he hit the HARDER PUNCHES" STFU the rules state a punch landed by the knuckle is a scoring punch. 4 jabs > 1 hard right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Good post. Honest too.
                  Just put him on ignore like most people already do

Comment

• Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
                    LMAO youre right was thinking in a 12 round fight basis.

But yeah I had it 6-4 for Broner. What rounds did you haters give PDL?

PDL did not win more than 4 rounds and if you guys do believe you base it off that whole BS of "oh he hit the HARDER PUNCHES" STFU the rules state a punch landed by the knuckle is a scoring punch. 4 jabs > 1 hard right.
                    PDL outlanded Broner in a lot of the rounds...

And that's amateur scoring you're describing.

Comment

• Wow most people can acknowledge that Ponce was robbed, I'm glad people see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X